HD Footage of CM Punk Sparring Last Night

Zombie Prophet

I Do Things
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since some didnt enjoy the video quality of the other thread. I had a friend that was there send me this. Hope its HD enough for ya goofs ;)

He look absolutely awful. Not moving his head at all.

Also this is very slow sparring. If the other guy actually went for it he'd look even worse.

Gall in the 1st

damn i thought with the HD it would make him look better, but he still blows

giphy.gif

Is this for real? I didn't watch the whole thing (did watch more than half though) and I didn't see him actually land anything. The other guy had some nice counters that were landing because Punk doesn't move his head. At all.

This is atrocious. I almost feel bad for the guy.

That's light sparring. Can't take much away from it. Good news is he's moving his feet, which is usually an issue with rookies (they stand stiff and are overly defensive). When the tempo goes up you can gauge better how good he is since harder blows and more speed leads to mistakes.

Reminds me of the "guys throwing rocks with their left hand" video.

I don't know what people are expecting (many people seem pretty upset/shocked), but personally, thats about what I expected.

Since some didnt enjoy the video quality of the other thread. I had a friend that was there send me this. Hope its HD enough for ya goofs ;)

U mean it aired last night right? We don't know when this footage was actually taken? Either way gall is in BIG trouble. I've never seen such a natural

Ouch it was that recent? Man..

Punk has giant sized balls. Everyone is telling him he will get creamed. He has no natural talent and he is still getting hit with every shot in sparring. Knowing this, he is going through with it. That's courage right here..

It's a work

CM Punk via MVP style finish

Mike Goldberg - "ONLY! in high definition"

He looks like he hasn't even been training....this is going to be brutal.
Gonna be worse then the beating Cain and Reem put on Brock 10 fold.

Back