Lawlers shady test could be the result of a nutshot

YoungRonniecoleman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have another explanation than PEDs and people might think it sounds crazy but it's more plausible than you might initially think: Lawler was kicked very hard in the testicles during training camp.

So as someone slightly educated within the world of PEDs and stuff from hanging around bodybuilders 12 hours every day, his test results didn't really indicate any combination of PEDs i know of. Not estrogen blockers, HGH, testosterone or other androgens. His LH levels were off the charts, 3x the normal level which would indicate massive testosterone production. Yet his test was in normal range both during that test and 2 weeks later where the LH levels were back to normal aswell.

See when you actually use anabolics to increase your testosterone, it decreases your LH levels rather than increase them. Because your body thinks you are naturally producing all that testosterone, the Luteinizing hormone levels will go very low (like in the case of Jones, Vitor, Weidman probably more that i havent seen the test results on)

Especially for long-term steroid use the LH levels would go very low (Jones was tested at a 0.5 mlU/ml while Lawlers showed 64 mlU/ml)

Now the most common reason for LH levels to go completely off the charts high (such as 64 mlU/ml) would be damage to the testicles. Otherwise we're looking at things like radiation, chromosome abnormalities from birth, testicular cancer. When suffering testicular trauma your brain typically would start producing mass amounts of LH to kickstart the hindered production again, and it's commonly around a 2-3 times normal level of LH production during such trauma. Lawler is exactly 3x the normal level and only for 2 weeks.

PEDs in men are not linked to increasing LH levels 3x their normal state. Anabolics don't, estrogen blockers don't and ESPECIALLY not when the testosterone level is still completely within normal range.

Now the fact that his LH levels were off the charts high, testosterone levels normal, and LH levels back to normal after 2 weeks. I present the suggestion that somebody nailed Lawler with a hard as fuck kick to the testicles, causing some short term damage right around the test.

ManicHappy.gif

This is the very last piece of evidence and very last argument anyone should consider regarding those results

Crocops balls think your onto something

cro-cop-groin-shot_display_image.jpg

I have absolutely no idea how to feel about this thread.

when u fuckin sada says you dont test positive, but all the arm chair PED scientists know otherwise.

I would love to see that excuse in a USADA hearing.

" I did not take PED's , I was hit really really hard in the nuts druing camp I swear"

This is the very last piece of evidence and very last argument anyone should consider regarding those results
How so? It's a medical fact that testicular trauma is the most common cause of super elevated LH levels while the testosterone levels are normal.

Can you tell me what PEDs would give you similar hormone results as Lawlers test showed, and explain why? I'm waiting. inb4 estrogen blocker with no explanation because thats what Jones and Brock popped for recently (showing completely opposite test results)

How so? It's a medical fact that testicular trauma is the most common cause of super elevated LH levels while the testosterone levels are normal.

Can you tell me what PEDs would give you similar hormone results as Lawlers test showed, and explain why? I'm waiting. inb4 estrogen blocker with no explanation because thats what Jones and Brock popped for recently (showing completely opposite test results)
Because this is sherdog and you're nobody with a terrible post history

I wonder if your science is correct. If it is, that's interesting. If not, that's humorous.

hey man, I don't care about PED usage and I'm all for it. but, really?

I wonder if your science is correct. If it is, that's interesting. If not, that's humorous.
I promise you i am absolutely not bullshitting, testicular trauma is one of the most common reasons for your pituitary gland to produce massive levels of luteinizing hormone which then kickstarts the leydig cell production of testosterone in the injured testes.

hey man, I don't care about PED usage and I'm all for it. but, really?
I don't personally care either, but i enjoy the subject and i just couldn't figure out which PED concoction Lawlers test results would suggest.

Back