Bob Sapp training hard for his comeback fight

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought it would fit here because Sapp was a pride fighter, if I am wrong a mod can move the thread

Also he posted that "the old days are coming back BELİEVE İT"

are you excited?

Excited?

Sapp's only in it for a paycheck nowadays.

Hespect, but its the sad truth.

200_s.gif

Bob Sapp came back last month Vs Aori Gele and loss by tko again...

I thought he realized he wasn't very good at fighting he shouldn't come back

So he's fighting in Japan then?
On that Thai floppy dick pill like Jones and Anderson?

s-l300.jpg

Bobbu Sappu fighting in teh ufc now?

What a joke, my 15 year old could take a better punch than that bean bag.... He dosent love to fight, he loves to get beat up and cash checks.. His last good fight was with noguiera back in pride... And a few w Ernesto , besides that he's been a freak show for theJapanese audience

I thought it would fit here because Sapp was a pride fighter, if I am wrong a mod can move the thread

Also he posted that "the old days are coming back BELİEVE İT"

are you excited?

Just watched the video.. You would never know he's been training 15 years of mixed martial arts

Haha bob sapp.. What a character. I wish he didn't throw fights. Back in the pride/ k1 days he was so fun to watch.

Just watched the video.. You would never know he's been training 15 years of mixed martial arts
to be fair he probably hasn't.

i always felt like the fight game was just a platform for him to be an entertainer. he was never really that interested in training, at least not consistently. we've seen glimpses of him looking really good in the early years of his career, but when it became obvious that he was going to have to work his ass off to beat the absolute best, i think he just stuck around for the easy money.

Brock Lesnar came back, And even won, so it is the right time for Sapp now.

Back