Why didnt mcgregor come out to el chapo?

Hart12

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Maybe he thinks it was bad luck in the first fight? He says he doesnt believe in superstitions as they make you weak but i believe he will never change his walkout songs from now on.

He abandoned the El Chapo Gimmick as he should.

Also that song is trash.

Honestly wondering why you would make a thread about this.

But ok... it's here now.

He already is confused a sh*t about his identity and roots. Leave the lad alone!

He may really click with the American/Irish fans but, if he was to go into a Dublin pub wearing those ridiculously expensive, nut squeezing suits, the locals would be making fun of him.....They might buy him a pint and then all pound him!

Liked the El Chapo entrance the most, but then again i'm in my 20s and dig the newer type of rap/trap music.

McGregor keeps changing his look, doesn't stay stuck in the mud, El Chapo was fun for one fight but would have got old real quick if he did it for every fight.

after Nate the first time he became El Tapo instead

Liked the El Chapo entrance the most, but then again i'm in my 20s and dig the newer type of rap/trap music.

The beat at the start of the song is dope, it drags on abit with the game rapping but still a decent song

I am 23, a huge rap fan but I thought that track was trash. Sounds like a bunch of chipmunks banging in the beginning of it and during the chorus.

Should come out to some Dropkick Murphys.

dkm_kerry_brett-credit-color-2.jpg

Because that is the worst song by a retarded buffoon who makes exclusively terrible music.

You're a pathetic excuse of a human for listening to that trash. Modern rap is ridiculousy gay. 90s rap 4 life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back