Nate Diaz
Tim Kennedy
Michael Bisping
Chris Widman
Jose Aldo
Kevin Lee
Any more for the list ?

Last edited:
Moti Horenstein - he was from somewhere near the Dead Sea.

Gotta be Hunt. Dude went from the chillest man in mma to a full blown obsessive meltdown over Brock lol

You could say Mark is Butthunt!

YPk8zoR.jpg

Can't wait until this term is gone, but it's Aldo and Hunt.
Ronda isn't even publicly bitter, she just disappeared in shame and embarassment.

Chris Weidman

2F54A25000000578-0-image-a-13_1449984872926.jpg

The belt has changed hands to Bisping and he still claims it's his belt. The salt is STRONG with Weidman.

Last edited:
Carlos Condit. I don't care what anybody says. He lost against Lawler! That fifth round was the deciding factor! Lawler showed he wanted it more!

Who else? TJ Dilasnake was pretty salty after losing to Dominick Cruz

Weidman after Rockhold...

Carlos Condit. I don't care what anybody says. He lost against Lawler! That fifth round was the deciding factor! Lawler showed he wanted it more!

When was carlos ever salty about the lawler fight? Turn it up.

When was carlos ever salty about the lawler fight? Turn it up.
your right dawg, for the most part Carlos was classy about it. I just remember hearing some of the things he said post fight that had a bit of saltiness to it. But I guess thats to be expected. I guess I was remembering the annoying fans on here saying Carlos got robbed. When even if you think he won, it was not a robbery in anyway.

It's a toss up between Hunt & Rockhold.

But, let's face it, Hunt has a more legitimate reason to be mad, so with that in mind Rockhold takes it.

Dude got KO'd by Bisping, cried about it for ages, and now he's pulling the "I want big money fights" card instead of just chasing getting back in there to prove himself again. Salt as fuck.

Lawler showed he wanted it more, by getting outworked 3 rounds to 1? What kind of reasoning is that?

Mark Hunt for saying I dont care if you use steroids. Then suddenly caring because he lost. What he meant was he doesnt care if you use steroids if he wins.

Rockhold/Weidman both for not accepting losing. For some reason fights only count when they win. Both pretty much mirrored each other calling their losses flukes, Weidman got outworked and made a mistake, Rockhold underestimated his opponent and over reached, neither were fluky.

Tyron Woodley for acting like being expected to fight good fighters is asking too much. Fighting lombard is bad for his brand, fighters on 5+ fight win streaks arent deserving of a title shot but his 2 fight win streak and year long lay off were

Tim Kennedy for having never lost a fight ever in his life according to Tim Kennedy. He said 3-4 guys on the planet might be able to take him if hes having a bad day. So what is that 1-2 guys at Hw, 1-2 at light hw and none at mw? or 1 at each weight class? Like in his opinion Hunt, Lesnar, Overeem, Jones, Cormier, Rumble, Jacare, Weidman, Rockhold, Glover, Cain, JDS, Romero, Stipe, Werdum, Gonzaga, Big Ben, Barnett, Krylov, Derrick Lewis. Only 3 of those guys he thinks might be able to beat him even though he has more then 3 losses on his record. He complains every chance he gets, sometimes even without being given a chance.\

Brenden Schaub. He's Rondas ex and always talks bad about her while saying oh I love ronda, but shes a bad person a bad fighter (Even though she still has by far the best record in wmma) it sound saltier then mcdonalds fries. He sounds like a stalker ex.

Back