Jones would take Rumble down and beat him into submission

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Some of you have an attention span of a goldfish.

images

Could see that happening.

Doesn't make any sense at all to stand with him.

just like he did the last time he fought somebody close to his size?

jonesgus_original_crop_north.jpg

That's the likely outcome, but Jones would have to be VERY careful that first 7 minutes. Rumble is the best first round fighter in the world IMO.

Anthony Johnsons TDD is fantastic. If Gus and OSP can stuff Jones for the majority of the fight so can Anthony Johnson.

Not to mention post USADA Jones is a shell of his former self. He could barely beat OSP. He's only going to look worse since getting caught.

Likely, but I hope rumble knocks his ass out before that happens. Good chance that could happen. Just ask DC who was close to having exactly that happen.

Rumble isn't close to his size

2 inch difference in height according to the ufc stats but what's more important gus has 79 reach and Johnson's reach is 78 if he gets tagged like he did against gus he is gonna get decapitated that said lucky for him johnson is not known for his cardio.

lol delusional.
Post USADA Jones is just fine. It's post "party boy" that I'd be worried about. Fuck steroids, I think Jones is at his best when he blowing lines, fuckin bitches, and just not giving a fuck. Rehab Jones might not have that edge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back