Conor mcgregor terms 3rd match

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know he said that he wanted 155. But will another stipulation be that it's only a 3 rounder? Just asking cuz Conor had bad cardio and he holds all the cards in a 3rd fight.

I know he said that he wanted 155. But will another stipulation be that it's only a 3 rounder? Just asking cuz Conor had bad cardio and he holds all the cards in a 3rd fight.
No, cuz Conor aint like other fighters that we have known in the past, trying to cherry pick, avoid weaknesses etc. He would prolly ask for 10 rnds just to shut people up. Like he said, the only reason he asked for Diaz and at 70 was to shut up the haters. The man thrives off of making people eat their words, and in fairness, I've never seen an MMA fighter better at it.

"doubt me now"

I think all main events are 5 rounds now, and both of their fights were scheduled for 5 rounds, so it's safe to say if they main event at 155 it will be 5 rounds.

By the way Conor did say he felt fat at 170 so expect him to look better at 155 or much better at 145.

No, Conor won the 4th round.

Please, Conor ain't putting a bunch of rules down.

He's gonna take the belt from Alvarez, & then use the Nate trilogy as another excuse to avoid fighting the Eagle.

Please, Conor ain't putting a bunch of rules down.

He's gonna take the belt from Alvarez, & then use the Nate trilogy as another excuse to avoid fighting the Eagle.

He can avoid and run - the eagle won t fuck up like edgar. If conor stays at lw he will be wrestefucked oh lord in 2017

Back