Which fighter has the most ridculous fans?

Which fighter has the most ridculous fan?

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
We all see the posters that are obsessed with certain fighters to the point of being gay, but which fighter has the fans with most unhealthy cult like man-crushes?

Hands down... Conor. And its not even close.

GSP has the most ridiculous and delusional fans, hands down.

I assume TS is a GSP fan, that's why he purposely left GSP's name out of the poll, my point exactly.

I voted for leprechaunnor for obvious reasons. But there should really be a gsp option.

These canadians are insane to call a guy who tapped to strikes, was hella boring, resorted to humping his opponents for 25 minutes after being KOd so as not to lose, quit after narrowly escaping defeat so as not to give the other fighter a rematch, and has to do a mock training camp to see if he wants to be a fighter, goat! Crazy fuckers!

#GUERNICAbless

I assume TS is a GSP fan, that's why he purposely left GSP's name out of the poll.

I'm not a fan of fighters I'm a fan of fighting. I think GSP had the best Career out of all of the guys in the Goat category though. I'll add him to the poll.

Lesnar.
A cheater, a fraud, a liar.
Yet, some sherbros seem to pleasure themselves while talking about him.

Last edited:
I used to think Fedor but I now think Conor.

Many Fedor fans thought he was invincible and could do no wrong, Conor fans* used to think that and troll, and now they just troll, and in my opinion troll harder than any previous fan base. There's fans of his that seem to be constantly trolling, with some even having gimmick accounts seemingly dedicated to it.

*Not all of them, obviously, but a strong enough number to be annoying.

Last edited:

I assume TS is a GSP fan, that's why he purposely left GSP's name out of the poll.
Finally we can agree on something!
For an impostor sherdog goat you are spot on here. The greatest DAMN poster on this DAMN site, GUERNICA, tips his hat and salutes you rasler.

#GUERNICAbless

#GUERNICAapproved

Now call your mom and tell her you love her.

Conor has the best fans.

We will be always with him.

Can't say the same about the others fighters fans.

Conor has the best fans.

We will be always with him.

Can't say the same about the others fighters fans.

Lol, Okay... After Nate whooped his ass 90% of the McGregor fans were nowhere to be seen on these boards.

Lol, Okay... After Nate whooped his ass 90% of the McGregor fans were nowhere to be seen.

Everyone was here.

You don't even know what you are talking about.

Everyone was just quiet. No reason to keep posting. Just laugh because we all know since day 1 that the rematch would happen and Conor would wreck Nate, just like he did.

Everyone was here.

You don't even know what you are talking about.

Everyone was just quiet. No reason to keep posting. Just laugh because we all know since day 1 that the rematch would happen and Conor would wreck Nate, just like he did.

Let's say Conor loses to Alvarez then goes back down to 145 and loses his belt to Aldo (as those are both very winnable and very losable fights for him) Most of the Conor fans would stop posting here.

Diaz bros. And I love them, but they believe that Nick beat Silva (lost every round handidly) and that Nate beat Conor in the rematch. With the exception of UFC 196, they both flat line during huge events. GSP ragdolled Diaz. Nate got embarrassed by Benson, RDA, and Josh Thompson.

Not voted yet, but a lot of Nate fans are more Conor haters than actual Nate fans. Kinda the epitome of sad.

Edit: Went with Jones, he seriously has the worst fans. People defending his eye pokes and thinking he's a boss for fucking up...

Last edited:
Finally we can agree on something!
For an impostor sherdog goat you are spot on here. The greatest DAMN poster on this DAMN site, GUERNICA, tips his hat and salutes you rasler.

#GUERNICAbless

#GUERNICAapproved

Now call your mom and tell her you love her.
There can only be ONE sherdog GOAT poster! lol

what's your highest vote up comment? I'll show you mine:

Last edited:
Back