CM punk will crush Mickey 'Mouse' Gall. Sign here for future shaming.

CM has amazing takedown defense and has superb head moment. Mickey is not gonna see what hit him. Let's go CM punk!!!

I disagree unless Gall had been paid to throw the fight. Training and fighting are not the same thing. Punk is not a fighter. I think we'll see that on fight night.

Punk has never been in a real MMA fight, he has no athletic background, and he's not in great condition. He's essentially a regular schmuck off the street who's been training for a year.

Gall has had real amateur fights and a pro fight. He's been successful in those fights. Gall's got this.

Punk has never been in a real MMA fight, he has no athletic background, and he's not in great condition. He's essentially a regular schmuck off the street who's been training for a year.

Gall has had real amateur fights and a pro fight. He's been successful in those fights. Gall's got this.

UFC screwed up booking CM Punk. Should have been a WW fight with CMPunk at 171 lbs vs MM at 156 lbs and actually having to add water weight! If you are going to do a Freakshow Fight go all in.

Hard to imagine that Punk believes he has the "Gall" to even go a round with a real fighter. I will watch though. Prove me wrong Punk.

I'm signing in as a shamer. Punk doubters are gonna get a good verbal lashing after all is said and done.

He's been a professional wrestler for many years and fought guys in way higher weight classes (winning more often than not). His striking might not be the best but he can supplement this deficit with his wrestling, like how jake shields does with his grappling

giphy.gif

The only way Mickey loses is going to be if he's getting a special "discretionary bonus" to do so.

He's never been on a real fight before, he may lose.

But, win or lose, let him fight, let him learn, he's a draw and training with good fighters.

Someday he'll be good enough to not be destroyed.

Hard to imagine that Punk believes he has the "Gall" to even go a round with a real fighter. I will watch though. Prove me wrong Punk.

Lol @ real fighter. Gall's two opponents have a combined record of 0-0 before they fought him. And currently, a combined record of 0-2. Even if Gall beat Brooks, his opponents combined record would still be 0-0 before he fought them. While that win would give him more name recognition, it wouldn't even elevate him to "prospect" status in reality.

Maybe punk wins who's gall..? Any expired ufc vet smashes, no problem

Mickey Gall actually looks like a promising talent. If Punk was going to win his debut, it was going to have to be either against someone with a losing record or another 0-0 fighter. He literally has no chance. I pray that Gall takes it easy on him.

Back