Conor McGregor deserves to be ranked higher than Mighty Mouse.

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DJ is a good fighter no doubt. But Conor has faced the stiffer and tougher competition. Two days notice Mendes would take out the entire FLW division in a couple of rounds. Two weeks notice Mendes destroys them all. Aldo was p4p number one fighter in the world and is arguably the GOAT(after Conor of course) but Conor knocked him out in 13 seconds and made it look extremely easy. Diaz beat Cerrone and Michael Johnson easily but was dominated by McGregor. That alone puts him above DJ. To be honest, after McGregor captures that LW belt by knocking out Alvarez and Diaz, he should be p4p number one fighter in the world and unquestionably the GOAT.

Inb4 salty Brazilian gringos and Diaz nuthuggers come and pollute my thread.

Demetrious Johnson has defended his title countless times

How many times has McFlapper defended his? Take your time, I'll wait.

PS. Change your name.

Thats not very reasonable

DJ didnt lose his 2nd last fight to a guy just in the top 5

Conor fans be like...

tumblr_ndrd2ez0BK1tggvnko1_500.jpg

Again, a thread that hasn't been Wastelanded yet.

You're slacking, mods...

Demetrious Johnson has defended his title 8 times since winning it in 2012. Defending it on average, every six months.

Conor McGregor has not once defended his title since winning it 8 months ago.

"Inb4" when you're the one making the thread.

Isn't Demetrious Johnson the only UFC Flyweight champion ever? He's so good The UFC dedicated a special TUF show gathering MMA flyweight champions from around the world and whoever comes out on top gets to fight him.

Conor hasn't displayed that type of dominance yet. Conor won the title quickly, but he hasn't defended it once.

Meanwhile Conors been defeated by Diaz recently even though the loss has been avenged Conor still got finished.

That's something people haven't been able to do to Demetrious for years.

You are not reasonable, and furthermore, you are not an MMA-fan. You are here because you have a mancrush.

if they were the same size with same skill set conor gets destroyed

DJ is a good fighter no doubt. But Conor has faced the stiffer and tougher competition. Two days notice Mendes would take out the entire FLW division in a couple of rounds. Two weeks notice Mendes destroys them all. Aldo was p4p number one fighter in the world and is arguably the GOAT(after Conor of course) but Conor knocked him out in 13 seconds and made it look extremely easy. Diaz beat Cerrone and Michael Johnson easily but was dominated by McGregor. That alone puts him above DJ. To be honest, after McGregor captures that LW belt by knocking out Alvarez and Diaz, he should be p4p number one fighter in the world and unquestionably the GOAT.

Inb4 salty Brazilian gringos and Diaz nuthuggers come and pollute my thread.
rhonj-dan-enough.gif

Seriously... Its shit posters spewing shit like this that makes me wish I had Mod Squad authority... and the idiots saying this shit better hope that never happens lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back