Rewatched the fight and scored it 4-1 for Conor

MelG

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I rewatched the fight several times and a few times with the sound off and had it 4-1 for Conor

Round 3 was the only round which went in favor of Nate

Hard to believe judges scored it 3-2

I got 1,2, 4 Conor... you got round 5? break it down for us.

I rewatched the fight several times and a few times with the sound off and had it 4-1 for Conor

2378fc848ad8e670d03e8c38b0920ea76c2b2299f973883db2d5eeb6c1e05cae.jpg

Round 3 was close I would say. Conor was like shit I need to work on my cardio more. I will just try to clinch and come back in round 4. I know nothing will happen, he will just try to make me laugh with his volume punches that has no power.

Then Nate was like oh shit that is my chance the dude stop beating the shit out of me for a second he must be tired of throwing shots on me over and over again. I will just try to clinch and land some shots that would make a kid laugh so some people will think that I'm doing good.

Better argument for that than giving Nate a 10-8. The rounds Nate won were so close. Conors were much more clear cut. People are gonna see what they want to. I love both guys so I watched it as unbiased as possible. I do lean towards Conor but trying my best scored it 1-2-4 for McGregor. And like I said you have a more substantial argument for 4-1 McGregor than people do for giving Nate a 10-8.

Round 5 was the closest of the fight, and Conor was ahead for most of it. But Nate's clinch damage and GNP at the end of the round won it for him

I thought they added new emojis then :(
you won't find that one in the emoji catalog. That's some ninja sh*t that my bro hooked up & let the squad use.

8dTgWgT.gif

of course my man's good with it spreading around so just right click save & use as you will.

Ninja @TrainInVain created this.

Last edited:

That takedown in rd 5 for Nate was the clincher, at least for me. It was a very tight round. 1,2 (how anyone with more than 2 brain cells can say Nate took it is beyond me) and 4 and those were comfortably Mcgregor's rounds.

you won't find that one in the emoji catalog. That's some ninja sh*t that my bro hooked up & let the squad use.

8dTgWgT.gif

of course my man wants to spread it around so just right click save & use as you will.

Ninja Traininvain created this masterpiece.

2gvo6me.jpg

One narrow decision in the rematch of a fight he got choked out in 2 rounds ... and the contards are back in full force on this forum.
BTW he's 0 for 2 in his fight predictions of KO'ing Nate.

Don't encourage him.
Haha... I know that's right. Nate won round 5. Funny though that I've heard people from both sides call every single round of this fight both ways. It's strange to me. I'm completely convinced it's 1, 2, 4 Mac... & I can talk anyone to death on why I think that is so. haha.. & I've basically done that all ready!

I do have to sleep at some point tonight.... haha.

Back