LHW Champ Rampage Jackson vs todays Rumble Johnson (Just Bleed dream match)

Rob Black

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Simple as that.....who you got in this black on black crime scene title fight?

I honestly have no clue....I would root for Rampage but just enjoy the blood bath and the fact that somebody is getting beat down.

Technical Pick: Rampage via surviving Rumble initial onslaught until Rumble's cardio issues showed it ugly face. It just took too much to stop Rampage via strikes on the feet. Rampage via 5 round decision using GnP in the championship rounds.

_121914-UFC-Best-of-Quinton-Rampage-Jackson-g7-ssm.vresize.1200.675.high.17.jpg

WSOF1_Anthony_Johnson_DJ_Linderman_Feature1b.jpg

Rampage was a bad bad dude, but for all that he was, i think Rumble is better. I also think Rumble would rek shit in PRIDE.

But im on the fence. This ones tough. Rampage totally nulified Randleman...

Rampage would survive round one and GNP Rumble in round 2.

Most kids today don't remember 07 Page. And even 07 Page wasn't as great as the Pride Page. Page was hard to knock out. It's hard to call. I think Page wins by decision, because he didn't need knock outs. He could out box you and win on points. Now, Pride Page would have destroyed Rumble with body slams and just awesome wrestling mixed with punches.

LHW champ Rampage wasn't the best Rampage imo. That's a toss up fight.

Pride Rampage wins 9/10 imo.

Rumble of today would KO every single PRIDE LHW

I liked Pride Rampage fighting style better than LHW Champ Rampage....but I think LHW Champ Rampage beats Pride Rampage cause he fought a little smarter and as Conner would say, more efficent with his energy (gotta get Connor reference in every thread...MANDITORY)

Rumble would fuck him up. Way faster and more powerful and more versatile with his striking.

People overrated pride rampage. He got absolutely mauled by Wandy twice and Shogun as well. He was a good fighter don't get me wrong but Rumble would send him into the shadow realm.

No idea all I know someone would go to sleep in the first round.

I havent figured out why yet but somehow this thread is racist as fuck

Rumble smokes him with a big hand in the first few minutes

Go look at the right Wand hit him with in the second round of the second fight.....it still took 12 knees and 1 perfect knee to put him out. Aint NO ONE PUNCH smoking Page

If it's slampage 85 per cent chance he beats rumble

If it's juanito-page 50/50

Prime Rampage would weather the storm and take it. You guys haven't watched Rampage if you think otherwise but it would be a great fight. Wouldn't be easy fight buy no means but Rampage would take it.

Rumble of today would KO every single PRIDE LHW

Dan Henderson
And shogun rua got something to say there

And then era

Randy would do what dc did
Tito could probably also hurt rumble
Chuck too

What people aren't realizing is that rampage has only beaten one elite striker in there prime and that is Chuck. Igor was past it and lost by injury, he was gifted a decision over Shogun's lesser brother Ninja (who is an 185er btw), Shogun and Wand raped him and Forrest who is a mediocre kick boxing who lacks speed and knockout power beat him over five rounds..... But yeah rampage would totally beat rumble

LOL

Last edited:
I favor Rumble, but Rampage was great at covering up and throwing heat, not to mention his chin was/is amazing. I can't help but think Rumble puts a thumpin' on him en route to a decision, but ya never know.

Back