So Gustaffsson is fighting soon

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And im going to predict that he finishes blachowicz. Once he does that his fan boys are going to make threads about how amazing he is and deserves the next title shot after beating another guy outside the top 5 of the LHW ranking without any elite wins. Ignoring the fact he lost to rumble, DC and Jones.

Heard it here first.

And im going to predict that he finishes blachowicz. Once he does that his fan boys are going to make threads about how amazing he is and deserves the next title shot after beating another guy outside the top 5 of the LHW ranking without any elite wins. Ignoring the fact he lost to rumble, DC and Jones.

Heard it here first.

I can vouch for all of this since i'm probably the one thats gonna do it

Heard it here first.
In this case it would be a guy outside the top 15.

You're right TS.

Then Phil Davis will come back and dummy him once again.

Yes, yes he did.
raw

INB4 4th time's the charm

He's not fighting an explosive athlete so he's good.

It's not really a matchup to get excited about.

I do look forward to him getting back in there. If he wins and Bader wins then they should do that fight next.

Gus will forever be in the shadow of the top 3.

Pretty hard to get elite wins when the only elite opponents you get matched up with are Jones, Cormier and Rumble.

Pretty hard to get elite wins when the only elite opponents you get matched up with are Jones, Cormier and Rumble.

Pretty hard to get elite wins when LHW is a shit division and only the top 3 fighters are great.

Back