Call Outs That Worked Out?

Hans Gercmiov

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I'm drunk as my Sherbros know that's the only time I make threads. I was wondering, who are some guys that gained the most by calling out someone? Whether it be fame or money or what have you. I didn't have this in mind when I made this thread, but the #1 has to be Nate Diaz.

Glover calling out Rumble

<33>

Tito.

tito-ortiz-battery-arrest-2016-mma.jpg

Holy shit I'm Steel belt. I don't like that. I want my gold belt back. How the fuck is steel better than gold?

Weedman calling out Silva.

I'm drunk as my Sherbros know that's the only time I make threads. I was wondering, who are some guys that gained the most by calling out someone? Whether it be fame or money or what have you. I didn't have this in mind when I made this thread, but the #1 has to be Nate Diaz.
25,000 posts... You must be drunk aaallllll the time

Lol seriously I like Glover but has a callout ever gone more catastrophically wrong
Yeah, same here. I suspected his chin wouldn't hold up. Gutsy as hell to call out a killer like Rumble though.

25,000 posts... You must be drunk aaallllll the time

I am. And I post on sherdog no matter what. I've literally had sex with a chick I barely knew and rolled over and got on Sherdog. That was just like 4 months ago.

I believe Rick Story called out Thiago Alves before beating him. Not huge nowadays, but it was a big win for him at the time as he was being prepped for a title shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back