Rumble: "I'm Gonna Keep My Mouth Closed While They Try and Put This Fight Together..."

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

..."Better be something I can't resist that's for sure!"

Possibly referencing the fight with Jonny Bones that Dana mentioned he wanted next?

giphy.gif

Full message
O8NY4sc.png

Sounds like he wants that Nate Diaz type payday for fighting Jones

"If it's not either one then uuuummmmm.........."

I remember when DC had him so busted and gassed he didnt know where to go.

Give him Bones...DC already trashed him.

That Jones fight will be huge. He should welcome that. If he beats Jones hes the shit.

AND Jones didnt look great in his last fight.

Better be Jones

He deserves to fight DC, but I want to see him fight Jones because I still think he's the only one that can beat Jones.

Of course he wants a good pay day if he goes up against Jones.. risky fight he can lose on a lot of opportunities, of course he can gain a bunch to.

For fighters that do not pull 1 mill PPVs having the belt means the next best thing and the possibility of some decent pay checks collecting, nothing to extreme like the Conor/Brock/Ronda?/heck even Nate now... but still, plus all the other stuff it comes with the belt.

Pay the man a PPV bonus for the 205 card or a few millions and he will jump in there with Jones he has a punchers chance and he probably knows it.. again sometimes that's all you need in a fight.

I remember when DC had him so busted and gassed he didnt know where to go.

Give him Bones...DC already trashed him.

That Jones fight will be huge. He should welcome that. If he beats Jones hes the shit.

AND Jones didnt look great in his last fight.
Jones was flaccid that night.

..."Better be something I can't resist that's for sure!"

Possibly referencing the fight with Jonny Bones that Dana mentioned he wanted next?

This certainly looks to be Anthony wanting big money to fight Jones instead of fighting for maybe smaller money to fight DC for the belt.

Anthony wants to fight DC because they have bad blood. Anthony just knocked out a top LHW contender easily; of course he wants the belt, but if the UFC is willing to pay more I think he'll accept the Jones fight.

This certainly looks to be Anthony wanting big money to fight Jones instead of fighting for maybe smaller money to fight DC for the belt.

Anthony wants to fight DC because they have bad blood. Anthony just knocked out a top LHW contender easily; of course he wants the belt, but if the UFC is willing to pay more I think he'll accept the Jones fight.
They don't have bad blood. His "callout" of DC at 202 was the friendliest callout I've ever heard.

It would be crazy to see Jones knocked out if Johnson connected with a big shot.

If Jones can't recover his T levels properly after his cycle he's going to look way different.

Full message
O8NY4sc.png

Sounds like he wants that Nate Diaz type payday for fighting Jones
He deserves it, he destroys almost every person he fights in exciting fashion. He is easily the number 2 contender behind Jones and Jones has proven time and time again that he can't always show up for a scheduled fight. I don't believe Rumble has ever missed a fight, and he hasn't missed weight since his first UFC stint. Plus he's the closest thing to MMA version of Mike Tyson in terms of devastating 1st round attacks.

Back