"Raging" Al Iaquinta Mad Again, This Time at Thiago Alves, For Calling Him Out

Raging vs. Pitbull

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
According to Iaquinta, “The Pitbull” has made no secret of the of the fact he wants to share the octagon. Alves and his team have apparently made numerous fight requests to UFC brass, and at this point, Iaquinta is sick and tired of it. He said he’s clueless as to why the Brazilian is so eager to fight him...

“They had kept asking me for Thiago Alves for like, frickin’ six months,” Iaquinta told MMAjunkie Radio. “I said, ‘Don’t ask me about a fight. I’ll be ready when I’m ready and I’ll let you know when I’m ready.’ It was like June, July, August. Every month it was like, ‘Do you want to fight Thiago Alves?’ ‘I’m not ready. When I’m ready I’ll let you know.’ That was really annoying. I would have thought he got the point. I don’t know why he wants to fight me so bad coming off an injury. Maybe he thinks ’cause I’m coming off an injury I’m a good fight or something.

“He really pissed me off with this whole wanting to fight me thing,” he continued. “I think I really just want to hit him pretty good. He wants to fight me, I want to fight him. I’m sure he wants to fight in New York. I want to fight in New York. So let’s do it.”

He wanted to fight me in July and June, so it has nothing to do with New York – he just wants to fight me,” Iaquinta said. “I’m like, ‘Dude, I’ll be ready when I’m ready.’ I would have been ready like October, maybe the end of September. But I might as well wait until November and hope that I get on that card, then Thiago Alves will get his fight. He’ll regret it.

“He’s been out for just as long. Maybe that’s it. Maybe he thinks it’s a fair matchup because we’ve both been out a while? I don’t know. He’s dropping down to 155. What’s that guy doing? I don’t know what he’s doing.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/al-iaq...lves-pissed-me-off-hopes-for-ufc-205-showdown

Complaining that he got a fight. lol

64649365.jpg

3138403.gif

Alves should break his legs fast enough. Al has no special skills to beat Thiago.

Well he does have a nickname to live up to.

Al likes to be able to walk normally. He also cries alot. Must be a childhood thing.

Id like to see this version of alves again, not sure if it'll happen tho.

If Al doesn't doesn't fight soon he is gonna tap out his bank account.

great matchup, and guaranteed fireworks.

Oh no, a guy with a notable name wants to fight me. Poor Me.

So tired of this guy. He whines about goddamn everything but never fights.

Alves via tko. Much better striker (duh) and more motivated. Al has nothing for him.

Would love to see Alves beat him down, guy is skilled and tough as nails - took an absolute walloping from Condit but kept coming.

Interesting to see how he looks at 155 though, can't imagine he will be a cardio machine.

According to Iaquinta, “The Pitbull” has made no secret of the of the fact he wants to share the octagon. Alves and his team have apparently made numerous fight requests to UFC brass, and at this point, Iaquinta is sick and tired of it. He said he’s clueless as to why the Brazilian is so eager to fight him...

“They had kept asking me for Thiago Alves for like, frickin’ six months,” Iaquinta told MMAjunkie Radio. “I said, ‘Don’t ask me about a fight. I’ll be ready when I’m ready and I’ll let you know when I’m ready.’ It was like June, July, August. Every month it was like, ‘Do you want to fight Thiago Alves?’ ‘I’m not ready. When I’m ready I’ll let you know.’ That was really annoying. I would have thought he got the point. I don’t know why he wants to fight me so bad coming off an injury. Maybe he thinks ’cause I’m coming off an injury I’m a good fight or something.

“He really pissed me off with this whole wanting to fight me thing,” he continued. “I think I really just want to hit him pretty good. He wants to fight me, I want to fight him. I’m sure he wants to fight in New York. I want to fight in New York. So let’s do it.”

He wanted to fight me in July and June, so it has nothing to do with New York – he just wants to fight me,” Iaquinta said. “I’m like, ‘Dude, I’ll be ready when I’m ready.’ I would have been ready like October, maybe the end of September. But I might as well wait until November and hope that I get on that card, then Thiago Alves will get his fight. He’ll regret it.

“He’s been out for just as long. Maybe that’s it. Maybe he thinks it’s a fair matchup because we’ve both been out a while? I don’t know. He’s dropping down to 155. What’s that guy doing? I don’t know what he’s doing.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/al-iaq...lves-pissed-me-off-hopes-for-ufc-205-showdown
PitBull is calling you out, Raging.

Back