How would Glover do against the LHW Greats in their prime?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Chuck- Murdered
Rampage- Loss
Machida- Loss
Shogun- Murdered
Couture- Loss
Wand- Murdered

Dont see him beating anyone... What u guys think?

I think he could beat Randy, Wand or Chuck.

And is Glover in his prime too or not?

Current Glover gets smoked; LHW is in the shits right now. It's almost where it was when Tito was beating soccer moms left, right, and centre.

Glover is the latest in a long line of great Brazilian fighters who have royally shit the bed. He played punchy face with Rumble, miss me with that.

Then there's Werdum, before that Aldo. What's in the water over in Brazil that is making these normally methodical fighters choose to protect their hands with their chins?

I think Glover could beat Randy and Chuck IMO

LHW used to be a good division.

Now it's shit. The worst division right now. So who knows how good Glover really is.

Shogun beats him
Rampage beats him
Chuck decisions him

He can beat the rest. Shogun was very mobile, violent and better than Wanderlei. Wanderlei had a brawling style that would work to glover advantage.

LHW used to be a good division.

Now it's shit. The worst division right now. So who knows how good Glover really is.
LHW is in for a shaking this next few years... i hope we see the top 4 at least with some changes.

LHW is in for a shaking this next few years... i hope we see the top 4 at least with some changes.

I hope Gus can come back and make things fun again.

I think he should fight Jones if he wins.

Glover is the latest in a long line of great Brazilian fighters who have royally shit the bed. He played punchy face with Rumble, miss me with that.

Then there's Werdum, before that Aldo. What's in the water over in Brazil that is making these normally methodical fighters choose to protect their hands with their chins?
I think its the same stuff that turned the Olympic Pool green.

Let's not forget Glover is about to turn 37. He's not in his prime. Visa issues delayed him for years. He would've been more competitive in the LHW hot potato days of 2007-2011.

5696_ex.png

See how much better he looked physically 10 years ago?

A fight between him and Tito would have been great

glover sucks he is slow and plodding and now will never be the same after rumble fight.

Back