Phil "CM Punk" Brooks UFC 203 Open Workout Sparring and Grappling 480p 8/29/2016

Zombie Prophet

I Do Things
Platinum Member
Reaction score
480p Full screen no vertical BS and looks a lot better than the other one posted. If its agaisnt the rules just delete. thanks

1080p for the girls with the sensitive eyes

Last edited:
I don't know what worse, the video quality or CM Punk's striking.

I about had a seizure watching that. The cameraman must have drank a gallon of coffee.

Bad video quality and I obviously didn't watch all of it (just like 7 minutes) but what exactly was good?

Good luck to him but he didn't look good

That's pretty terrible...
disgust-animated-gifs.gif

I'm 100% sure I would win in a fight, his striking is the worst I've seen from anyone. I will be completely shocked if he does not get knocked out in less then a minute

Bad video quality and I obviously didn't watch all of it (just like 7 minutes) but what exactly was good?

Good luck to him but he didn't look good

This. I'm really trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but that looked like watching someone spar who's been doing a kickboxing class twice a week for a month or two. Those leg kicks looked terrible, and he doesn't come around on them at all. If he throws them in his fight he's only going to hurt his foot.

I'm actually rooting for him, because I admire that he wants to challenge himself, when he could have just stayed in wrestling and made a few more million that way before calling it a career, but this video makes me think Mickey Gall won the lottery.

I can't believe how hard CM punk is selling this "I'm an uncoordinated, hopeless lame" angle just to sandbag gall and destroy when he unveils his real skills on fight night. Really super impressive acting here

future whatever division champ folks. only the true goats can pull this charade off.

I'm a huge fan of CM Punk the wrestler, but his striking is still god awful, even after training full time for 18 months. I had better striking after 3 months of Muay Thai, and I trained once a week lol.

Back