Cerrone wants Lawler for UFC New York

Cerrone went from losing to Cote to beating Lawler really quick.

I still think that he can't win big fights. So we will know.

Will be interesting how Lawler looks.

Bunch of wars then a quick KO isn't ideal for a fast turnaround.

fuck_yeah.gif

This would be greeeeat.

Lawler would walk him down and finish him early.

I love how they're already claiming a guy who has beat three middling fighter and has been know to choke in larger fights can finish Robbie Lawler, a former champ. Lawler by 5th round TKO.
I also love how Cerrone apparantly chokes in larger fights, despite only having 1 fight that even qualifies as a larger fight. What a ridiculous concept, especially when in his last 15 fights he's only lost 2 times, both times against RDA and only one was a larger fight.

As for TS: If Lawler throws straight punches again he wins, if he's still swinging hooks Cerrone could win.

I'm down for this. I feel like this fight will probably happen.

When the fuck are they going to start announcing the fights for this event? We're about 2 months away. I have a feeling they'll be announcing all the fights together or something.

Lawler was overated anyway. If someone is stupid enough to stand in the pocket and trade he is dangerous. But if you mix it up he has problems. Cerrone by TKO!

I love how they're already claiming a guy who has beat three middling fighter and has been know to choke in larger fights can finish Robbie Lawler, a former champ. Lawler by 5th round TKO.

Cerrone style works very well against guys like lawler.

Cerrone is a much more high level striker, he is way more technical and his kicking technique is really good.

it will be like round 3 of Rory vs Robbie, but in this fight, cerrone will finish Robbie

no disrespect to Robbie though, a great champ but cerrone will beat him.

Cerrone is doing what McGriders make believe Conor does... he's going after it like a mad dog. Anyone that doesn't appreciate Cerrone is no fan of MMA.

It wouldn't be a main event, he's asking for 205 at MSG.

Back