Royce Gracie "I thought Diaz won 3-2"

busterwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Love Royce but it was pretty clear that Conor won the fight. Pretty much every thing i've seen on twitter from fighters feel he won. Dont know why Royce would think otherwise.

Amazing how Goldie's comment "Looks like its 1 to 1" at the end of the 2nd round, has blinded the masses to who actually won that round.

Royce gets asked about most MMA decisions: "I don't believe in scoring, I believe in no time limit"

Royce gets asked about a Gracie blackbelt who lost a decision: "I think Nate won 3-2"

This man kneed Ken Shamrock in the nuts for his latest victory. I don't care how he scored the fight.

I'll never trust a cheater and what he says

steroid-facts-primer.jpg
200w.gif

I thought Diaz won but knew Conor would get the nod. The fix was definitely in.

You're an idiot. Anyone who thinks it was fixed is an idiot. Anyone who knows a speck about MMA judging knows Conor won 1,2,4.

c6fYluE.gif

No wonder every fighter who loses a decision claims he won the fight. These guys score fights worse than Tony Weeks.

I thought Diaz won but knew Conor would get the nod. The fix was definitely in.
Youre an idiot if you think a very close fight was a fix either way. Why would you watch mma if you think its rigged and fake? Sounds like you need to go back to wwe

This man kneed Ken Shamrock in the nuts for his latest victory. I don't care how he scored the fight.

He didn't.

Shammy just pulled a Shammy and took the first way out.

Sorry Conor fanboys, he does not care for any of you so quit sucking him off.

maybe royce watched the fight while he was drunk, like me. i thought nate won the fight 3-2 when i watched it drunk/live. i then watched the fight again the next day sober and conor for sure won rounds 1, 2 and 4.

Again, the only people who say Diaz won are friends with Diaz or hate McGregor.

OFcoarse he says that, his boy is Cesar Gracie, he's friends with the Diaz bros too

Back