Charlie Z vs CM Punk

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who do you think wins this fight? Do you think the UFC is interested in signing Charlie Zelenoff in the future? He would obviously need time to adjust and learn the ground game but I think he'd take CM Punk out with ease.
image.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'd have CM Punk, he looks much smoother and fluid these days.

A friend and I were at the pub over the weekend and he sent a message to Charlie Z challenging him for a sparring match..he cracked the shits, said he now lives in the Ukraine with his mail order bride and is now 160-0, and he would knock this 'fool' out in one punch and then called him a clown. He also said to stop messaging him even though he sent him one sentence with about 5-6 words. He makes Dan Quinn seems sane.

Phil Brooks would destroy this goof.

Charlie Z gasses faster than Woodley (who makes Alexander Houston look like Dominic Cruz).

Punk weathers the storm and gets the win via Texas Cloverleaf.

damn, this would be legit PPV worthy just for the LOLz

book it Dana

for those who dont know, Charlie Z is an internet troll (or maybe hes legit mentally ill) that has been around forever and has gone as far as suckerpunch Floyd Mayweather Sr during a 'sparring' match and even threw it down with Deontay Wilder (HW boxing champ)

this would be legit hilarious

Charlie Z crumbles HW.
The GOAT would possibly kill punk

You should get another yellow card for making this shit thread.

You should see the beating this pro put on Deontay Wilder.

Lol I saw Charlie Z at the Palms one time. He was just walking around and around mean muggin with his gym bag and his hat that said champion on it lol

Back