CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall Preview

I'll always support CM Punk in pro wrestling, no matter how hard he's training, you can't substitute the hard work Mickey Gall has already put in. Most of Punk's fans think that Gall is just sitting on his couch this whole time.

Phil Brooks will retire this bum

How the fuck does a no name like this get to step in the professional world of mma sports...if this is not a fixed fight I hope he gets his ass kicked

Mickey Gall is the worst fighter in the UFC since they cut the can they brought in to fight him.

This motherfucker doesn't even have enough experience to follow a game plan. LoL
& you know that because you've seen him fight & not follow a game plan?

How could you obtain such elite knowledge from a fighter who has not fought yet?

How the fuck does a no name like this get to step in the professional world of mma sports...if this is not a fixed fight I hope he gets his ass kicked
Dana Called Punk... not the other way around. Your energy is misplaced if you think otherwise.

You're blaming the wood for burning instead of blaming the fire that's burning it.

Interestingly, if the fire that Dana got burning didn't throw Punk on the fire, Punk would have went elsewhere. He's got his own fire burning.

Last edited:
& you know that because you've seen him fight & not follow a game plan?

How could you obtain such elite knowledge from a fighter who has not fought yet?
He's a fuckn beginner.... Kind of life your fandom here... The guys never fought a professional venue in his life I've been around fight gyms all my life... I have no appreciation for this sport taking that turn or direction moneymakers freak shows freak fights you name it and the promotion can keep it as well as Dana White. A guy that has that very little experience is lucky to follow sparring instructions let alone a fucking game plan in a real MMA fight on a professional venue. All these guys that have had MMA fight dreams and work to be in the main stage, that is a disgrace to the hard work they put in and what they've done as real professional athletes. A novelty such as a guy named punk I would not even turn on to watch if it was on standard cable tv.

Sometimes fans don't like to know who the greater fighters are but only witness and follow the biggest stars not the better fighters

A WWF wrestling superstar only carries star power and brings nothing other than amateur experience to a professional game which is bad for the sport as a whole, think about it. This is a professionally ranked promotion they should treat it as such. Let that guy go fight in a few cool local shows that's what level he's on .... A guy named punk, I don't even know who the fuck that is.

Kind of life your fandom here
All right then, so we can count you in for those who will eat crow after this fight.

But what are you talking about here? My goodness I was just about to switch sides until I realized you weren't even making sense. Haha... Just playing with you a bit. I know what you meant.

In the end, that's why we have these fights. We can talk it to death, but at some point you have to have fist to face.

Back