The numbers don't lie

sharkmandude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tyron Woodley: 175k Instagram followers
Wonderboy: 104k

Tyron is the bigger star. Has more followers with a year less of UFC time than Wonderboy. Maybe Wonderboy should be as marketable as Woodley is

I'm going to ignore how stupid your metric is for a second to point something out- neither of them are stars. Neither of them have anything close to the drawing power needed to make demands of the UFC. The only thing they have are their performances in the cage.

This thread was doomed to begin with though, so I don't know why I bother.

I'm going to ignore how stupid your metric is for a second to point something out- neither of them are stars. Neither of them have anything close to the drawing power needed to make demands of the UFC. The only thing they have are their performances in the cage.

Woodley has been in blockbuster movies. He's a star

Woodley has been in blockbuster movies. He's a star

l
maxresdefault.jpg

you call this blockbuster hahahahahahaha

Your thread sucks.

18k likes to 100. The numbers don't lie.

Let's wrap it up boys. Work is done here

The UFC should just matchmake based on instagram followers tbh

this is the shittiest thread

l
maxresdefault.jpg

you call this blockbuster hahahahahahaha

It was actually, to be fair. Sultan had the biggest opening ever in Bollywood history. It's an absolutely massive movie, it was a huge commercial and critical hit.

That said, the vast majority of people who saw that movie don't know who Woodley is and don't care. He probably got a solid paycheck for it though.

It was actually, to be fair. Sultan had the biggest opening ever in Bollywood history. It's an absolutely massive movie, it was a huge commercial and critical hit.

That said, the vast majority of people who saw that movie don't know who Woodley is and don't care. He probably got a solid paycheck for it though.

I Just googled the movie and yeah It's a pretty huge movie, although majority of audience are probably indians which are not the typical fanbase of mma.

Woodley has more haters then Wonderboy has fans thats a fact.

No...they certainly don't...someone spends WAY too much time on sherdog valuing the opinions of others, seeking their validation and approval.

I expected someone to respond to my super serious post much sooner.

Back