Dana : Conor will make the decision for the next fight soon

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
According to Dana, the fight with Diaz is not gonna happen soon. As for now, looks like there is only two direction left for Conor, which is :

1) Defends his title
2) Go to LW

If Conor don't to defend his title, he won't be stripped off the title instead himself will voluntarily give it up.
Obviously Dana is trying to protect Conor's egoism, that's fine with me. I'm ok with him moving up to LW, but I do hope that Aldo is the man of his words to chase Conor all the way up to LW.

The idea case is that: Conor either vs top 5 LW or face Alvarez straight away while Aldo move on to face the top 5 LW, then the Conor vs Aldo 2 in LW will be the biggest fight ever made in the UFC, huge money fight!!!!

But I thought Conor was Dana's bitch? Doesn't Dana make all the decisions?

If he vacates, then he should fight RDA, Khabib, or Ferguson first, since he does not have a line pass to the belt.

Fucking hilarious that he can still play matchmaker. And Dana like his errand boy, has nothing to say about it.

He's headlining that MSG card for sure, otherwise...He just fought a week ago, whats the rush?

Connor is the fighter Dana is the promoter. At the level Connor is at the fighter should have more say to who and when he fights. If it makes sense and the promoter can promote it I don't see a problem.

He;s got to fight Aldo again, and shut him up for good. I could care less about the title.

But I thought Conor was Dana's bitch? Doesn't Dana make all the decisions?

This is Dana laying down the law. In reality this is Dana saying defend or you will be stripped. Conor "vacating" or being stripped are the exact same thing in this scenario. It is either defend the belt or lose it.

I hope Aldo retires if he doesen't get this fight. Shouldn't keep fighting for the pathetic "mma fans" that run the sport now

seeing that he still had a 2 round cardio at 202 will his next fight be 6 months from now? lol

who ever he fights next will be top level either aldo or eddie so hes gonna need a long training camp

cant imagine him fighting for the lw title in less than 2 months from now

Why's nobody blowing up Conor to hurry up and make a decision like they are to Woodley.

Back