UFC 15.5 Ultimate Japan

LHWBelt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Any way to get this on DVD? I'm trying to collect all the UFC HW title events and it seems this one isn't on DVD. I've seen it from the UK but they don't ship here and I'm not positive their DVDs are even the same as ours. It appears Amazon used to have an Ultimate Japan/Ultimate Brazil DVD combo but I don't know where to get that these days. Anyone know? Thanks

Perhaps Fight Pass can be of some assistance?

I want a physical copy some reason. Don't ask me why I'm just weird about a few things and this is one of them. I'm 100 percent digital with my videogames so go figure.

Hmm that says "custom dvd case" ...possibly VHS rip to dvd?

I have it on VHS...i'm old =/

Any way to get this on DVD? I'm trying to collect all the UFC HW title events and it seems this one isn't on DVD. I've seen it from the UK but they don't ship here and I'm not positive their DVDs are even the same as ours. It appears Amazon used to have an Ultimate Japan/Ultimate Brazil DVD combo but I don't know where to get that these days. Anyone know? Thanks
Can't help you out brother just came here to say killer avatar. 2 of my favorite fighters.

Shaun-Of-The-Dead-Tea.jpg

I just bought it for myself. Not even going to watch it

I don't think there has ever been a stand alone DVD of this. It only came in a box set with the Ultimate Brasil.

Here's the VHS version.
UFC 15.5

It's kind of Bush League, but you could always get it transferred to a DVD and print out a custom DVD jacket like this. I used to do that when I collected DVD's for the movies that I word burn.

ufc_15_5_custom_dvd_cover_by_fr1ction.png

I don't think there has ever been a stand alone DVD of this. It only came in a box set with the Ultimate Brasil.

Here's the VHS version.
UFC 15.5

It's kind of Bush League, but you could always get it transferred to a DVD and print out a custom DVD jacket like this. I used to do that when I collected DVD's for the movies that I word burn.

ufc_15_5_custom_dvd_cover_by_fr1ction.png

I guess that's what I'll have to do. I don't really care about the case that much.

Back