Is Luke Rockhold serious about going full time modeling and retiring from MMA?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wtf?! NotLikeThis
said this on MMA hour today

UFC pay is destroying the sport, too many guys not satisfied with the pay

We extremely good looking people always have that option.

I don't want to be forced to watch a fashion show just to be 'mirin Rockhold's physique man

please stay in MMA Luke
I agree. I don't think he leaves MMA completely, though. He's competitive and will probably fight again.

If I could get payed more for looking good in front of a camera than losing brain cells fighting, I'd do it too.

Rockhold is like a male Gold digger at this point. Used his good looks to pull a rich girlfriend. Respect my boy Luke, hes switching the game up on em.

Imagine all the cologne sponsorships Rockhold could have if not for the Reebok deal.

If Rockhold is interested in being a model, he should start keeping his hands up.

He is having an existential crisis
80075-Zoolander-who-am-I-gif-Ben-Sti-aJX7.gif

Good riddance. Let the cocky douche go.. im just happy i got to see bisbing knock his ass out first

Remeber when some of you were saying he was better than a prime Silva? Lol.

Luke Rockhold isn't good looking.

Sorry guys, I know sherdoggers have extremely low standards but Luke at best is a 7/10 IRL...The dude could not hang in the upper echelon of modeling.

sexyama-yoshihiro-akiyama-korean-mma-ufc.jpg
tumblr_nyafktiPxV1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

This is a real model...Unique facial features, style, Aura of modeling...real naturally gifted swag

The man just has good overall style....Also a more defined body/Broader shoulders.

image_crop.php

Extremely narrow shoulders, mediocre face that only looks ok when he gets make up and stubble.

It's a proven scientific fact that Broad shoulders are the number 1 thing women love......This is why sherdoggers love Rockhold, and not actual women.

Luke wasn't made for modeling or public speaking either.

He's not that good looking and he's too old.

Back