WTF happened to MW division?

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Champion: Bisping

Challenger: Hendo

WTF

In the meanwhile beasts like Weidman, Jacare and the best MW of the world (gay jesus, of course) are on the line

UFC is becoming WWE

give Romero his well earned TS already, if not Jacare, and if not Weidman

But Hendo? I love Hendo but he simply doesn´t deserve at all

Hendo is a legend and has the most devastating victory over Bisping.

It's special circumstances. Something like this won't happen again for a long time.

Got a feeling that really soon the belt is going to be hot potatoed like a mo fo.

Well Woodley is going to fight CM Punk if he wins. And Conor will fight Alvarez as the FW champion, Conor won't vacate that one until he retires. Jones will defend his interim title against Johnson although Cormier isn't injured.

Apparently this was the fight the fans wanted.

Some do, but some hate it. Either way... it's going down. The winner has to take on a serious contender next fight. Assuming Bisping wins. It'll be fucked if Hendo wins and retires.

UFC is becoming WWE

RKO OUT OF NO WHERE

tumblr_oa2i9mpXBd1ugkn73o1_1280.jpg

Well Woodley is going to fight CM Punk if he wins. And Conor will fight Alvarez as the FW champion, Conor won't vacate that one until he retires. Jones will defend his interim title against Johnson although Cormier isn't injured.[/QU

If Punk wins, it wouldn't surprise me to see Woodley call him out. Woodley has two main objectives: steer clear of Thompson and Maia and find the biggest set of coattails possible to ride into a big payday.

Some guys dropped down to 170, Strikeforce fighters came in and beat the UFC vets, some of the other guys brought in fizzled, and USADA messes with a few guys (Vitor, Romero) to name a few reasons

Back