UFC 200 ticket buyer sues Jon Jones, management team for negligence

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
A fan who allegedly purchased four tickets to UFC 200, the promotion’s landmark event last July 9 that was set to be headlined by a title unification bout featuring Jon Jones, has taken his frustrations to court.

On August 19, Sean Slattery filed a lawsuit in San Diego Superior Court against Jones and his managers, First Round Management, for concealment, negligent misrepresentation, and negligence relating to the interim champ’s flagged drug test results and subsequent removal from the UFC 200 fight card just three days before the event.

Continue reading here...

This is not breaking news. It's broken news.

And that ticket buyer is only going to lose more money.

This guy gunna lose even more paper.
CYGLSbUUwAAfUDy.jpg

Stupid lawsuit, if anything they could've sued UFC but you can't sue a fighter for not being allowed to fight lol

I checked the front page of the heavy's and used the search function, but the search function doesn't always work with this new format.

No biggie, repetition helps us learn and Sherdog's pretty fucking ignorant.

Haha, anything for a buck. The funny thing is that he might have a chance at winning. Hehe

I knew they'd be that 1 person stupid enough to do this

Stupid lawsuit, if anything they could've sued UFC but you can't sue a fighter for not being allowed to fight lol
Maybe not, but Fighters need to be held accountable for their actions leading up to a fight. If i sell a home before i finish building it and never complete the contruction due to health or other reasons, i am help accountable by the bank. Why should fighters get a pass when they are directly responsible for their fight being cancelled.

I personally hope this USADA shit blows up in his face and he never gets a title shot again. Even if he gets a title shot, i will bet my account he loses it before 2018.

Maybe not, but Fighters need to be held accountable for their actions leading up to a fight. If i sell a home before i finish building it and never complete the contruction due to health or other reasons, i am help accountable by the bank. Why should fighters get a pass when they are directly responsible for their fight being cancelled.

I personally hope this USADA shit blows up in his face and he never gets a title shot again. Even if he gets a title shot, i will bet my account he loses it before 2018.
This scenario is not like your example.

If you were selling the house before finishing it then you are held responsible, you are only working for yourself.

Jon Jones works for the UFC and it was their decision to pull him off the card after he pissed hot.

Poor Sean Slattery, he just wanted to see them bang. May the just bleed God bless him

Jon's legal team as decided to settle with Sean Slattery out of court...

735382_film-quentin-tarantino-pulp-fiction-john-travolta-samuel-l-jackson-samuel-jackson.gif
200.gif

Back