Finally got a chance to watch Larkin Vs. Magny

beephin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Flawless victory from Larkin. Always been a fan so I'm very happy for him.
Larkin is a free agent now, so I'm hoping the UFC does re-sign him.

The dude showed his entire striking arsenal in just one round. Leg kicks were devastating, landed crisp hard punches, elbows in the clinch, insanely powerful oblique kicks.

He looked completely fearless in this fight. He made Magny look completely novice in there, and that isn't the case with Magny at all.

If the UFC does re-sign Larkin...

After such a great performance, I would love to see Larkin get a crack at someone in that 6-8 ranking spot.
Cerrone just jumped up the rankings quite a bit. Would love to see Cerrone vs. Lawler at the MSG card since Cerrone said he wants this fight and Robbie wants a fight ASAP, but if that doesn't happen, Cerrone vs. Larkin would be a sick fight.

Who would you guys like to see Larkin get next if the UFC does re-sign him? Or is he destined for Bellator?

Like a hot knife through butter. Larkin looked incredible. I'm really happy he bounced back from his rough ufc start. I would like to see him get paid, maybe fight Cerrone, or Lawler again.

Like a hot knife through butter. Larkin looked incredible. I'm really happy he bounced back from his rough ufc start. I would like to see him get paid, maybe fight Cerrone, or Lawler again.
Lawler rematch would be great. Didn't even think about that. Love that idea.

Magny is novice and was exposed. He was smashed by mike ricci. KG would steamroll him in a rematch.

Impressive performance. Dude has some serious power
And technique! He hit Magny with stuff I never saw Magny get hit with..... I feel like I was watching fate in progress or some shit.

Sorry Rockhold, fate=1, Rockhold=0

If Luke prays to the devil he can possibly prove fate doesn't exist again.

And technique! He hit Magny with stuff I never saw Magny get hit with..... I feel like I was watching fate in progress or some shit.

Sorry Rockhold, fate=1, Rockhold=0

If Luke prays to the devil he can possibly prove fate doesn't exist again.
Haha. Yeah man Larkin looked great. Hard hitter with some legit technique

Larkin is an assassin. Fan of Magny but I predicted a Larkin win and boy was it emphatic. Hope he re-signs some great fights for him in the UFC.

Magny is novice and was exposed. He was smashed by mike ricci. KG would steamroll him in a rematch.
Lol far from a novice, the guy had been on a tear. Yeah he isn't of the highest skill but he has great cardio and always comes to fight. Larkin blowing him away was most impressive.

Those oblique kicks are absolutely ridiculous
Like, ridiculous - the fact that he can get so much power on them actually makes no sense
Imagine if he started doing that to wrestlers knees?

Larkin vs Magny looked like the dude was playing on easy mode with cheat codes on.

Those oblique kicks are absolutely ridiculous
Like, ridiculous - the fact that he can get so much power on them actually makes no sense
Imagine if he started doing that to wrestlers knees?

Larkin vs Magny looked like the dude was playing on easy mode with cheat codes on.
I had thought going in he had essentially every advantage over Magny. But yeah you're right, that was a God mode performance. Magny got erased.

I love Larkin, glad to see he's finally coming into his own. Dudes super talented just kept stumbling. Mangy's a good dude too so sucks to see em take such a whipping but eh thats the fight game.
Larking vs Cowboy would be insane, but I really hope Lawler doesn't rush back in too quick. He got put out BADLY and definitely needs some time off to recover.

Yeah it was an awesome performance overlooked by an awesome night of fights altogether. He definitely deserves another top 10 opponent next. I'd like to see him fight Cowboy or Gastelum. I doubt he'd get a Lawler rematch but I'd like that too. Seems like he's finally putting it all together.

Yeah it was an awesome performance overlooked by an awesome night of fights altogether. He definitely deserves another top 10 opponent next. I'd like to see him fight Cowboy or Gastelum. I doubt he'd get a Lawler rematch but I'd like that too. Seems like he's finally putting it all together.
I like Gastelum for the next fight

tumblr_mjn0swhHT51qa5foho1_400.gif
MilkyNeatBats.gif

Back