Who's next for Max Holloway ?

MMA&CHILL

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

He wants a rematch with conor but imo it wont happen anytime soon. If he dont get Conor he ask for a fight against aldo or edgar or even Dominic Cruz ( wich is veryyyy interesting ) I WANT TO SEE HOLLOWAY VS CRUZ

I don't see it happening, but damn, Cruz vs. Holloway would be great indeed.

Who cares. I just like to watch the guy fight.

Max deserves a crack at the title, no matter who is holding the belt.

He has a lot of really interesting fights at FW: Aldo, Frankie, Pettis, maybe a rematch if Conor moves back down. I love watching Blessed fight.

Should be calling out Aldo, Frankie, or Pettis.

@ 145 he shouldn't have to accept anything less than Aldo, Aldo/Conor winner if it happens or Frankie

He has 4 straight top 10 wins, 2 of which are top 5. He also shouldve got the decision against Bermudez years ago. He should have wins over half the top 10, the #4-8 guys, almost all dominant performances

Last edited:
He needs to work his way up

Maybe a fight with Jim alers would be a good start for him to climb his way into the rankings

I miss the days where Max was the FW Cowboy Cerrone, one of the most active guys on the roster. You can't have the guy knocking off every single other contender in the division though. Now that Frankie lost to Aldo he is the #1 most screwed guy by Conor's FW absence.

Nate Diaz - "Conor couldn't finish me"

He should just get a title shot, he beat Stephens, Swanson, Oliveira and Lamas, those guys are excellent wins.

Max deserves a crack at the title, no matter who is holding the belt.

He has a lot of really interesting fights at FW: Aldo, Frankie, Pettis, maybe a rematch if Conor moves back down. I love watching Blessed fight.
This ^

Back