Why wouldn't Conor be able to make weight at 145lb again?

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He made his name at that weight.

Good thing Dana told him to defend or vacate. If he vacates, he won't have a line of pass to the LW belt. He would have to fight either RDA, Khabib, or Ferguson, etc. before getting a LW title shot. Big up to paynebringer for pointing that out.

Why wouldn't he just fight Aldo for the unification title fight? Since it was so easy the first time, he could KO him in 13 seconds again, and then fight for the LW title shot. If he wins, he would have more negotiating leverage to go after the LW belt.

It sounds more like an excuse to steal glory or fabricate his legacy. Well the MMA purist and historians won't forget. #wewillremember, #ConorMcRunner, #MoneyJunkieMcGregor, #ConorNoHonorMcGregor.

He can make 145, no problem, he's never missed it.

Any more silly questions that need to be answered?

I'm not really sure what your points are in your opening commentary so I just answered to the title of the thread.

Last edited:
McDucker is ducking Aldo. That's why.

He can, no problem, he's never missed it.

Any more silly questions that need to be answered?

So why does he fans keep parroting that?

Also, why do they keep parroting the 13 sec KO. Diaz vs McGregor II proves that the sequel is not predicated on the first fight.

He made his name at that weight.

Good thing Dana told him to defend or vacate. If he vacates, he won't have a line of pass to the LW belt. He would have to fight either RDA, Khabib, or Ferguson, etc. before getting a LW title shot. Big up to paynebringer for pointing that out.

Why wouldn't he just fight Aldo for the unification title fight? Since it was so easy the first time, he could KO him in 13 seconds again, and then fight for the LW title shot. If he wins, he would have more negotiating leverage to go after the LW belt.

It sounds more like an excuse to steal glory or fabricate his legacy. Well the MMA purist and historians won't forget. #wewillremember, #ConorMcRunner, #MoneyJunkieMcGregor, #ConorNoHonorMcGregor.
If Conor tells the UFC "I want Alvarez or f*ck you I'm off to make movies" the UFC would make a red carpet for him to the LW title.

He can make 145. Why wouldn't he be able to?

He is getting older, plus he put on some muscles. Not that easy to go back and forth like that i'm telling you. It's a hard weight cut to make and at some point he won't be able to make it. Now or in a few years only him knows

The Baldfather put major pressure on McNotitledef today and said he wouldn't strip him of the 145 strap. So much pressure... So, that doesn't help us ever see him defend the 145 title.

If Conor tells the UFC "I want Alvarez or f*ck you I'm off to make movies" the UFC would make a red carpet for him to the LW title.

Conor needs the UFC more than the UFC needs Conor. Let's see if Conor can bring in the same draw in Bellator.

So why does he fans keep parroting that?

Also, why do they keep parroting the 13 sec KO. Diaz vs McGregor II proves that the sequel is not predicated on the first fight.
They're either delusional or stupid or both.

Or trolling.

Its a life of misery, always on diet who wants to live like f***in that ?

Hes bulked up a bit abd the IV ban has come in and there's nothing for him at FW except rematches.

Let him go and make movies then! can he even act? Rousey only did some BS cameo's he's never getting a blockbuster movie role.

That was before steaks for breakfast, steaks for lunch, steaks for dinner

This is the lame delusional crap I am talking about.

Defend or vacate to WWE, where wins and loses don't matter; only paychecks and fan boy fantasy matchmaking. I hope when he leaves, that he takes fans like you with him.

Back