New CM Punk sparring footage

The only chance I give him is via USADA if Gall pops

*edit** and whats with the shitty bodyshot ? like its his "special"....

200.gif

Last edited:
I'm not convinced he'll lose. Maybe he will but who knows.

I'm not buying the wolf tickets, Micky Gall looked like complete shit. He ran around the octagon with his chin up and awkward ass punches.

He looks better than expected but his sparring partner in the white t-shirt looks like complete dogshit.

@Sano would beat his ass but I am still happy to see him improve.

With the high level of men's MMA at the elite level, I really don't see how somebody with 2 years of training can hope to do anything good in the UFC.

If he was a woman he would have a better chance cause they are relatively new in MMA at the Elite Level.

I'm not convinced he'll lose. Maybe he will but who knows.

I'm not buying the wolf tickets, Micky Gall looked like complete shit. He ran around the octagon with his chin up and awkward ass punches.

I agree with Gall being complete shit and it made me believe a little
But this footage is supposed to be 2 weeks prior to the fight
Or they are fooling us or even average sherdogger on a nerd rage could take him down where he is a total fish

I haven't watched Micky Gall fight, but he's not exactly seasoned either, but he at least he has a martial arts background and a few fights.

EDIT: Having watched the footage the guy actually knows how to throw a jab now and not look awkward, so i'd say he has improved, but who knows how it'll look in an actual fight though with nerves and everything coming into play.

Last edited:
I agree with Gall being complete shit and it made me believe a little
But this footage is supposed to be 2 weeks prior to the fight
Or they are fooling us or even average sherdogger on a nerd rage could take him down where he is a total fish
To be honest, I'm not trying to brag but I've seen a lot of UFC fighters spar in the gym. He doesn't look that bad to me. He looks like a wrestler who is still unsure of his striking. That being said, it is very hard to tell with them going that light.

To be honest, I'm not trying to brag but I've seen a lot of UFC fighters spar in the gym. He doesn't look that bad to me. He looks like a wrestler who is still unsure of his striking. That being said, it is very hard to tell with them going that light.

You are right, unsure is the perfect word and what makes me doubt
If he comes up as unsure as kid that has to face a bully at schoolyard, he is out
But I'd be happy if he proves me wrong and bang

Dear Lord , i dont even ....
Ive got to commend him for doing what he is trying .. but Jesus , how can a 30 well + man not even know how to throw a punch and still try fighting ?
Shit , gotta respect him even more ... he sure is putting himselfe out there

Back