Rockhold Is the man

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I doubt any other fighter can just stop mma and pick up modeling. Hes the defitnion of alpha. From UFC champion to model dating Demi Lovato, probably will be a movie star soon. Modeling > Reebok money
image.gif

jGn1EtT.gif

so your definition of alpha is someone that gives up being a gladiator to go get his face powdered and perfumed up maybe a little blush...some eye shadow etc not to mention being told constantly what to do by ((lets say)) girly men?

Hodge twin av, Claiming someone is "the man" mostly because they are attractive.

Totes not gay

Condit next? Dude has the physique for suit modeling. Calvin, D&G, K-Mart... where ya at?

Bisping already in Hollywood role.

Beating Rockhold every time.

I doubt any other fighter can just stop mma and pick up modeling. Hes the defitnion of alpha. From UFC champion to model dating Demi Lovato, probably will be a movie star soon. Modeling > Reebok money
View attachment 136857

Let's see him actually appear in some high profile Versace ads first. The guy hasn't done a thing worth mentioning in modeling or movies. Bisping has actually been in major Hollywood films. Rockhard might be 9/10 by MMA standards by in the modeling world he's barely above minimum requirements. His skin is incredibly coarse for his age not to mention his fighting a Norwood 2.

This to me sounds like nothing more than pointlessly cringey posturing from Rockhard to demand more money from the UFC. And guess what? He ain't gonna get it, cause he ain't no needle mover.

Chanel fight kits, Rolex timing, Courvoisier raise one to right now!

male models make peanuts

also Jouban and Theodorou have both done modelling

I'm pretty sure male modelling isn't exactly where the big money's at.

Unless you're Ben Stiller.

speaking as a model, the fashion world is much more dangerous than the MMA world

Back