Jones vs Rumble Who'd Win?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got rumble jones got tagged by gus rumble has similar reach but his punching power is the best in the lhw division jones can't get tagged the way he did against gus with rumble and survive not only that but starting januray 2017 this rule kicks in:

Extended fingers

In the standing position, a fighter that moves their arm(s) toward their opponent with an open hand, fingers pointing at the opponent's face/eyes, will be a foul. Referees are to prevent this dangerous behavior by communicating clearly to fighters. Fighters are directed to close their fists or point their fingers straight in the air when reaching toward their opponent.

taking away one of the tools that jones uses to measure his opponents and sometimes to eye poke them

cyclops Rumble is a very dangerous man

Jones beat everybody he faced so you're talking shit.

Rumble via sprawl n brawl baby. DC and Jones are very different wrestlers! The style that DC goes with is harder for Rumble to deal with. Just how it was harder for Gus to deal with.

Also, the overhand that Rumble hit DC with, was designed to land on Jones. He worked on that all camp ln prep for Jones.

Im telling ya'll, Jones is in trouble against Rumble.

Obviously Johnson has a great chance of getting a KO in any fight, but Jones would have to be a pretty big favorite. I figure it's a first or second round TKO or sub for Jones. Caution, wrestling, and GNP.
The man has never lost a fight, so it's a little hard to feel like he's an underdog against anyone at LHW.

Jones picks him apart for 5 rounds or until Rumble quits.

Still #1

Same as any Rumble fight. He blasts him early or he loses over a few rounds. Could go either way

Dunnno but wouldn't mind seeing it.

Even before Bones got busted by USADA, that's one of the reasons I considered DC's belt legit.

He fought the guy that Bones was supposed to for the title and won.

Even though DC beat Rumble, that doesn't necessarily mean Bones will, also.

Guy is dangerous as Hel.

Rumble has a punchers chance but has no where near the gas tank to last 5 rounds... jones by 3rd or 4 round sub

Jones.

He'll kick rumbles knee the whole first round. Might even go for a takedown. 2nd round Rumble will gas and Jones will beat him by UD.

If Jones survives or avoids that right hand by circling to his right while oblique kicking Rumble's leg in, I'd say Jon Jones.

Every 205 rumble fight i can think of rumble dropped his opponent. If jones gets dropped, which is a high probability, id say rumble can finish. At the same time jones will be hard to hit compared to others and its quite apparent jones wins fights. Considering the matchup, time off, and last performances, im going to have to take rumble. Wont believe till i see it but the signs are leaning in that direction

I've been saying this for years; styles make fights and i think Rumble will be Jones' kryptonite.

I've been saying this for years; styles make fights and i think Rumble will be Jones' kryptonite.

And what style is that? Jones has beat literally every kind of style. I could easily see it looking like the Rampage fight.

Back