The McGregor curse

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Rafael Dos Anjos - ko'd by Alvarez
"But I think everybody got what they deserve. Conor got what he deserved, and God makes everything perfect. Conor, he claimed to be God, and God made everything perfect. God showed him, the world, who he really is." "This guy, I think, everything he talked, he paid in the Octagon," dos Anjos said. "He just got exposed, and everything he talked, when the Octagon locked, everybody saw the truth. I think everybody saw the truth last Saturday and he got submitted. Even Holly Holm, she went to sleep without tapping. He tapped. Bro, how are you going to tap on the neck, on the choke? Go to sleep, man. Be a man. Holly Holm showed more heart than him.

Fabricio Werdum - ko'd by Miocic
"Conor McGregor is a prostitute"

Luke Rockhold - ko'd by Bisping
"He's an anorexic leprechaun"
Meisha Tate - ko'd by Nunes
"I think Aldo will win, he's no joke. He's not just talking a big game, he walks a big game. Conor is a talented fighter for sure, has maybe more talented mouth than he does to fight."

Ricardo Lamas - ko'd by Mendes
Lamas-spoofing-McGregor.png

Donald Cerrone - ko'd by Dos Anjos
"Conor has no right coming to 155 we're too big for him, we're too strong. So you could take your little english ass and get on with it"

Robbie Lawler - ko'd by Woodley
"I would've taken his soul"

Who has used McGregor's name in vein so far? They will probably get ktfo in their next fight.

Conor got Celtic Metaphysical powerz backing him up.

Hopefully people will learn :rolleyes:

merlin 3.jpg

lawler saying he would've taken his soul was one of the most badass things ever uttered by an MMA fighter.

also, completely true.

lawler saying he would've taken his soul was one of the most badass things ever uttered by an MMA fighter.

also, completely true.
i didnt see any soul taken by Lawler to be honest

ive been talking shit about him for ages and i ain't even got dubbs

Lost respect for all of those fighters. Pro fighters acting like Sherdoggers isn't a good look.

Alvarez on McGregor, he hasn't been talking shit. This is bad for Conor.

Thou shalt not take the name of Lord Mcgregor name in vain

<mma2>

ive been talking shit about him for ages and i ain't even got dubbs
Jokes on you, you'll be KO'd stiff when you least expect it!

also, completely true.
It was one of the lamest things ever. After all of the head shots he's taken he can barely string sentences together. Is conor supposed to be scared of him? Don't think so, especially after he was exposed in his last fight.

Did he take Condit or Hendricks soul? No the judges did.

Jokes on you, you'll be KO'd stiff when you least expect it!

im more ginger than conor, i look more irish, i am more scottish, im taller than him, and i actually have cardio. the mcgregor curse is ducking me like im a featherweight title defence

im more ginger than conor, i look more irish, i am more scottish, im taller than him, and i actually have cardio. the mcgregor curse is ducking me like im a featherweight title defence
I think you've been cursed since birth so perhaps the Conor curse is taking it easy on you. Make no mistake, if I see you in the street I'll stiffen you with a sharp left to the jawline.

I think you've been cursed since birth so perhaps the Conor curse is taking it easy on you. Make no mistake, if I see you in the street I'll stiffen you with a sharp left to the jawline.

You'll do fookin' nuttin'!

masterlock-hornswoggle-o.gif

Too bad you're softer than the pillow you lay your little head on.

Since more than half of the roster has something bad to say about Conor, your dumb assertion is bound to be right sooner or later.

QUOTE="I see stiffness, post: 120845919, member: 507245"]I think you've been cursed since birth so perhaps the Conor curse is taking it easy on you. Make no mistake, if I see you in the street I'll stiffen you with a sharp left to the jawline.

if you see me in the street youll run home, tear down your conor posters, put on your red panties and masturbate furiously as you imagine your new God

It's gotten to the point where I trick people I hate into watching videos of him talking smack. Almost all of them will insult him and bad things end up happening to them as a result.

My enemies are dropping like flies.

Back