Overeem: "Fedor declined to fight me on two occasions"

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
from Live Media Q&A .

I thought it was once, but it seems that he declined the fight on two occasions.

Not sure the circumstances for those two fights but Fedor would still be a nightmare for Reem because he still has speed and power and can touch that chin.

Not sure the circumstances for those two fights but Fedor would still be a nightmare for Reem because he still has speed and power and can touch that chin.

right now, in 2016?

These days Overeem beats fedor in under two minutes and makes it look like child work.

Last edited:
Im not surprised motherfuckers

Fedor is not anything like the man he once was. Overeem would kill him at this stage

right now, in 2016?

These days Overeem beats fedor in under two minutes and makes it look like a child work.

I'm not sure of that actually. Fedor is a shell of his former self but Reem can't take a shot and Fedor throws bombs.

fedor declined to fight a horse gorilla, not you.

Because of

needle.jpg

it still means that he was afraid

Yes, because Fedor made same money fighting relatively clean fighters at the time. To say that he was scared is just silly. Also it wasn't like Steroreem was No 1. in the world at the moment either.

I'm not sure of that actually. Fedor is a shell of his former self but Reem can't take a shot and Fedor throws bombs.

You are not sure of that, but I am. Good night buddy.

Was this when Ubereem was cutting weight to 265 lbs and Fedor was a pudgie 230 lbs?

Well, Overeem got lucky twice, he would probably be dead now.

So Fedor didn't want to fight him because of steroids yet he fought in the organization that encouraged steroids... Ok lol

When would that have been? The only time I could see it was right when he came to strikeforce

I thought Fedor ducking Overeem was very well established at this point.

So far today Fedor has ducked Barnett and Overeem.

We need "Fedor ducked Brock" for the triple crown of steroid cheat ducking.

Back