What Conor would do to most WWE wrestlers

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Look at how most of them fight , #lol. Its funny how people forget how much training can impact a fight.

this guy would manhandle that manlet

CqEqUm8XEAEIbaN.jpg

I like how it omits that Bobby Lashley is a legit amateur wrestler

i wonder if anthony johnson said what conor said how would they react

He'd have a decent shot against CM Punk that's about it. Against Brock he dies.

PlwHaYk.jpg

There is a few guys im sure he would slap the head off.But a few of them will have boxed or done wrestling plus they outweigh him by 100-200 pounds some of them.He would lose more then he won probably

WTF was that from CM Punk? Hope Mickey fucks him up, which is very likely.

Bunch of size fetishists on sherdog think big oily muscles equals good fighter. Hilarious

Conor's character would work really well in wrestling...

I think most of them would need to have massive size advantage to beat him. Their cardio is going to be pretty pathetic, no mma training and they're slow as shit. Some of the old amateur wrestlers could probably wrestle fuck him if they can avoid getting hit. Anyone from middleweight upwards is going to destroy 99% of those goons.

Even Brock with a solid college background looked like a fish out of water at times and would have got no where but for his sheer size.

Would love to see a list of MMA fighters who were successful at pro wrestling. My list: Ken Shamrock, Dan Severn, Don Frye, Josh Barnett, Daniel Puder.

Bunch of size fetishists on sherdog think big oily muscles equals good fighter. Hilarious
No but a bunch of WWE guys have a legit amateur wrestling background. And outweigh Connor by 100+ lbs.

No but a bunch of WWE guys have a legit amateur wrestling background. And outweigh Connor by 100+ lbs.

Outside of Swagger who is 100lbs bigger than Conor and elite at wrestling? Not just a college wrestler.

Back