Hey experts!If you could spend a weekend with your fav.figter,and team,while he prepares for fight..

cobrinski

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Would you tell him what needs to change?It is known that we know what to do.Example.If i am a fan of Mirko,and now i have to explain to him:Mirko,you have to be aggresive killer,go ahead and throw that fuckin' middle and low kicks,like before in Pride" He knows that,but for some reason he can't anymore...Now,come on you bastards,wich fighters would you give advice,what would you tell him?And would you tell him mofo?

I'd spend a weekend with Ceasar Gracie JJ team. I'd smoke weed and get into brawls all day.

I would spend time with Tyrun "The Choosey One" and tell him how Wonderboy is a yuge draw and how easy it will be to take him down and TKO him. Easiest fight of Tyrun's life. The PPV buy rate will shatter records.

After feeding him those lies for a while hopefully he'd stop ducking.

I would spend a week with the Blackzilians just to tell Rumble he hits like a pussy.

I'd throw a yoga mat in front of him and tell him to "come at me bro"
rumble_Yoga.jpg

I would spend with Rose Namajunas. best way to learn some jiu-jitsu moves.

I'd hang out with Hunt and try to get him to take some steroids with me

Whichever one who could get me laid the most. Otherwise that would be weird. Id feel like a cancer stricken kid and probably talk from the very exit of my mouth. Instead of my manly chest.

I'd tell Meisha her clothes are holding her back from achieving her true potential

A weekend with Jon Jones. Fear and Loathing in Albuquerque. I would probably say a lot of strange things. "Don't stop here, it's the bat country..."

A weekend with Jon Jones. Fear and Loathing in Albuquerque. I would probably say a lot of strange things. "Don't stop here, it's the bat country..."
I don't think Jon stops cars unless he hits something.
Then he goes for a nice little jog.

Would you tell him what needs to change?It is known that we know what to do.Example.If i am a fan of Mirko,and now i have to explain to him:Mirko,you have to be aggresive killer,go ahead and throw that fuckin' middle and low kicks,like before in Pride" He knows that,but for some reason he can't anymore...Now,come on you bastards,wich fighters would you give advice,what would you tell him?And would you tell him mofo?

I'd give advice to Conor, I'd tell him to sign autographs on everything, take all the shit with his autographs and sell them. Who gives an F about how his fight goes I just made 100K.

I'd hang out with Shogun and beg him not to fight anymore :(

Back