Connor's next fight? Aldo or Alvarez?

LeftHookBobby

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
The way I see it is Connor wants nothing to do with Aldo and doesn't like the cut to 145lbs so I can see him going after the 155lb belt vs Alvarez if that's the case though I'd like to see Connor vs Aldo 2.

However since he'll most likely run from Aldo and hide in the 155lb division. Problem for him is NATE DIAZ is a 155er and we may get to see that trilogy after all and if Aldo gets frustrated enough he'll chase Connor into the 155lb division.

vacate, take out alverez, then come back and take back the title from aldo. That would be fun.

lol @ hiding from aldo, considering aldo was hiding from Conor up to the 13 second knockout.

I'm down for either one. If I had to pick, I would go for the LW title fight. But if he wins, he'll need to vacate the FW title. Doesn't mean we can't have our cake and eat it too. Jose could move up and challenge for the LW title against McGregor.

I'd like to see Conor vs. Alvarez. If it happens though I want Conor to vacate the featherweight belt.

It should be Aldo.

But I think Conor is done at 145. I don't think he wants to make that cut anymore.

I think he is going to relinquish the belt unwillingly. He always said he wants two belts at he same time. So he'll try to fight Alaverz but I think the UFC will make him chose between the 145 belt and fight Aldo(maybe even give him Ireland show) or dump the belt and fight Eddie at 155 and make your new home at 155.

fight with aldo = boring.

alvarez. for conor mauling or greatness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back