Dodson vs Garbrandt

jsilv0

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Anyone else want to see this fight? I think Dodson is the most overlooked guy at BW right now, and I think he would knock Grabrandt out.

they should just feed this tryhard dork to lineker or dodson already.

Yeah after dodson knees lineker into bolivian he can end the garbrandt hype train

True, and Lineker is very dangerous, but I see Dodson being to fast for his winging punches and beating him
Yeah i think he is going to catch lineker with a flying knee right up the middle while lineker is looping hooks

Yeah I could see him or Lineker beating Cody, both of them would see the way he loads up on his punches and find his chin. They're both quicker and have better technique on their punches.

Dodson vs Garbrandt is a dream right there. Dodson or Lineker will sleep him no doubt. Still don't know how 135 is going to play out with Dillashaw in the mix as well. Cruz has a rough road ahead of him.

Anyone else want to see this fight? I think Dodson is the most overlooked guy at BW right now, and I think he would knock Grabrandt out.
Never thought about it until now. That's the fight to make!

Yeah man I was saying this right after codys last fight. That would be a great match up in my opinion.

Back