Cody Garbrandt knocked out cold

MMA&CHILL

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

His Jaw was cracked heavy on that shot, look how long he was on the ground unconscious.. do you guys think he can beat Cruz? i dont think cruz will knock him out but damn the chin have been cracked before..

Georges St-Pierre taps to strikes.
Conor McGregor submits three times.
Dominick Cruz guillotined.

Moral: fighters improve.

Georges St-Pierre verbally taps.

I agree, but a chin do not improve

none of them fighters you just named got knocked out cold like that

Rumble panic wrestled Hardy.

I don't think that Cruz has enough power to achieve that, but still he can manhandle him.

I agree, but a chin do not improve
Lawler was flatlined by Diaz of all people in 2004, and came back a decade later to win the title.

All this being said, Cruz steamrolls through Garbrandt. His footwork and head movement are unparalleled in MMA.

i got cruz by decision. He wont be knocking anyone not named takeya out.

Lawler was flatlined by Diaz of all people in 2004, and came back a decade later to win the title.

All this being said, Cruz steamrolls through Garbrandt. His footwork and head movement are unparalleled in MMA.
and just got knocked out by tyrunnnn, my point his that when you get knocked out like that its stays, if you ever get cracked with a hard shot you can go down easier

TS, you are a total fail man. Posting fights from a century ago for attention?

GTFO and get a job man.

early point in his career, but still:

chinhands.gif

Last edited:

but im with you i think cruz skill wize will outfight garbrandt

Rumble panic wrestled Hardy.

No, he panic wrestled Vitor.

The Hardy fight was just a shitty gameplan. Hardy didn't land anything to force Rumble to go into wrestler mode.

Can you stop trying to promote your stupid ass YouTube channel? Get a real fucking intro, not that fruity ass shit. OH, and if you want anyone to take your seriously, learn how to spell coming ffs.

Back