Paige Vanzant has the most finishes in the UFC womens strawweight division

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
How bout that
tumblr_ml4m7xqxgr1qzdvuto4_400.gif

Tied with Joanna, unless you're only counting UFC fights. (Of course, Joanna is fighting title contenders, and Paige is fighting unranked fighters.)

Shocked when I heard this.

I could believe that the most guys finished to Paige Van Zant of all the straweights, but...

Fighting cans and journeywomen will get you that.

so much hate. Must not like women.
or maybe that is a woman - women tend to get jealous and catty when they feel threatened - paige is good looking, positive, popular and can kick ass - lots to be resentful about

so much hate. Must not like women.
or maybe that is a woman - women tend to get jealous and catty when they feel threatened - paige is good looking, positive, popular and can kick ass - lots to be resentful about
Why must he not like Women for not ignoring the truth? Paige is yet to beat a ranked fighter, imagine how many finishes Joanna would have if she fought all these soft touches. Not just the soft touches either, she would have brutally finished Rose too. In reality Paige isn't even a top 10 fighter but she has that TAM privilege so she gets an inflated ranking.

Good for her but wmma is so far behind it's expected. I think we're gonna see quite a few flashy finishes until wmma becomes more evolved

As if that means anything

Wmma is garbage and full of part time entertainers

They practice the finishes backstage

She's giving me the most finishes in the UFC Women's strawweight division as well....if you know what I mean and I think that you do.

also the most finishes in sherdoggers masturbatory history

You say this because that division is stacked of beasts right ?

There are more good fighters and/or good prospects in this division than at WBW or FLW, how about that? In fact, there are more fighters period and the UFC continues to sign new ones. But PVZ doesn't get to fight any of them, and one time she did (against Rose) she got whooped.

No, Michelle Waterson has the most at 11 and also the best finish rate at 85%.

Michelle is also better looking than Paige and actually donated her hair to kids with cancer.

esA3tXR.jpg

ev2Vy2N.png

Michelle would beat Paige with one hand behind her back.

Time for this Paige charlatan to be put in her place.

Book it Dana.

Tied with Joanna, unless you're only counting UFC fights. (Of course, Joanna is fighting title contenders, and Paige is fighting unranked fighters.)

Which would be moronic, considering the newness of the division in the UFC. It would be like not counting WEC fights.

Back