Meltzer says UFC 202 sets record for online buys

tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt.jpg

So when he gives his estimate for total ppv buys. Like the ones he's given for ufc 194, 196, and 200. Is he combing the regular buys and the internet buys?

Cause if he's talking 1.2 to 1.5 regular, and then the internet buys, that's really impressive.

I personally only do internet buys. I just find them easier to do. And I feel like that may be the trend going forward.

So when he gives his estimate for total ppv buys. Like the ones he's given for ufc 194, 196, and 200. Is he combing the regular buys and the internet buys?

Cause if he's talking 1.2 to 1.5 regular, and then the internet buys, that's really impressive.

I personally only do internet buys. I just find them easier to do. And I feel like that may be the trend going forward.
He doesn't know the internet number(only the UFC does), and just goes with the cable estimate.

Meltzer has had contacts in Reg PPV for over 20 yrs via his wrestling website. So his numbers are based of reg PPV. the internal buys through ufc.tc and youtube and such are extra. So yes this is very impressive.

Wow! I'm not sure what all those different figures mean, but if you add them all up that goes over 3 million PPV buys. right?

Well, all those people got to watch a great main event, which is also good for the UFC imo.

Surprisingly this was a PPV my friend bought on the PS4.....The stream kept freezing tho, PSN is a joke.

Wow! I'm not sure what all those different figures mean, but if you add them all up that goes over 3 million PPV buys. right?
Internet sales are much more profitable for the UFC, since they don't split it with the cable companies. 150k extra internet sales=300k cable sales in profit.

Surprisingly this was a PPV my friend bought on the PS4.....The stream kept freezing tho, PSN is a joke.

It's not PS4, it's the UFC's online PPV service. I've had the same thing happen when I've watched live fights through my web browser.

"Brock is a bigger draw than conor"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back