That time Anderson's leg broke off (It's haunting, right?)

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm thinking about Anderson's broken leg when he vs The Chris part deux

Was that not the most gruesome thing ever on a main PPV card, and a main event none the less!

I believe they only showed the replay TWICE the whole night and then they were like we gotta get the fuck outta here and they never showed that footage at any subsequent event. They always show the main event replys a million times otherwise.

It was just horrifying

I'll admit I missed it life but upon the reply you could hear the audience's horror and I puked all over myself

Seriously, I also never seen a man scream like that at any point in the UFC. He was screaming his face off all the way and on the way out in the stretcher too.

Maybe his legacy is tarnished from failed tests etc but damn, that was not something I would wish on anyone

Anderson Silva, Corey Hill and a another in the UFC I forgot.

every time that happen I have to stop watching

Derrick Lewis posted this on his instagram today.

Yeah, the spider lost his legs and never won again

I remember very clearly, I stayed up until 5 Am to watch it live and this happened.
I then had to go back home (exeptionnally was watching at a friend's house) in the (relative) cold, tired, drunk and sad lol

I think the Corey break desensitized me to it. Gruesome indeed

Jon's dislocated toe was pretty ugly too (though the leg break was definitely worse).

Derrick Lewis posted this on his instagram today.

monkey.gif

Same leg break in the olympic for this french gymnast

Last edited:
Corey's was worse because you saw it live. With Anderson, i was confused until i saw it in slow motion.

Back