Alexander Gustafsson: This Is A New Era, I Will Be At The Top

ChosenMMA

Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon
@purple
Reaction score
Gustafsson getting ready to fight a very important fight against Jan Blachowitz this weekend coming, a loss here would really put him in deep waters.

Gus is pretty confident his best days are still to come and he will get the title.

Thoughts?

Did rumble retired?

gus%2B2.gif

I´m sure theres a bunch of haters here going to come in and bash him for aiming high, but what else should a fighter competing in the UFC do?

Gus fighting unranked 2-2 in UFC guy here, with win i hope he won't ask for another TS. He needs 3-4 solid wins, imo

Fight more than once a year and maybe.

Gus fighting unranked 2-2 in UFC guy here, with win i hope he won't ask for another TS. He needs 3-4 solid wins, imo

I honestly see a realistic situation where Cormier fights Johnson and pending he wins this weekend against Jan, they go the Jones/Gus rematch and have winners meet.

Gus's toughest fight is against rumble otherwise i can see him beating the rest of the division.

Has he learnt anythung new ? Whos he been training with ?

Its one thing to announce your back to take no1 possie but what has exactly changed aside from being inactive for far too long.

Gus's toughest fight is against rumble otherwise i can see him beating the rest of the division.

Has he learnt anythung new ? Whos he been training with ?

Its one thing to announce your back to take no1 possie but what has exactly changed aside from being inactive for far too long.

I agree with this, although the lay off was probably needed considering he is on a losing run, take a break and re-build.

Gus your ship has sailed and you got few tickets a few times too

This guy should have moved to the states to train years ago. The ecosystem that a guy like Gus needs to develop just doesn't exist in Europe. Hopefully he realizes this before he gets too old or takes too many L's, because he's a hell of a talent. That gameplan that his "coach" (if you want to call him that) came up with vs DC was just an embarrassment.

This guy should have moved to the states to train years ago. The ecosystem that a guy like Gus needs to develop just doesn't exist in Europe. Hopefully he realizes this before he gets too old or takes too many L's, because he's a hell of a talent. That gameplan that his "coach" (if you want to call him that) came up with vs DC was just an embarrassment.

Could have sworn he's been training with PHIL Davis for years.

seems he is implying a more level field now with USADA

hope he returns to the top war Gussy!

He's right; even if he loses he's "in the mix for a titleshot."

JBJ,DC and Rumble are way better.
Deal with it Gus.
No Chance you will get the Title.

JBJ,DC and Rumble are way better.
Deal with it Gus.
No Chance you will get the Title.

Yeah Jones and DC are "way better" yet they both admit it was the hardest fight of both their careers, Jones body was destroyed and shaking backstage and went to the hospital and he almost finished DC and both were extremely close decisins. Gtfo. Way better my ass.

Back