Tyron Woodley doesn't want your advice!

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Click on the tweet to see the entire convo

yeah I'm telling this clifford bitch to go mind his own business faster than Woodley if I get tweets like that about how I do my job.

yeah I'm telling this clifford bitch to go mind his own business faster than Woodley if I get tweets like that about how I do my job.
As a champion, isn't his job to fight the next guy in line?

I don't blame him for wanting Money fights but that can come after his first defense. It's not like he's retiring soon.

Man, I'm loving how Tyron is rustling everybody's jimmies on Sherdog. War Tyron.

Tyron the Quacker can't even type English properly.

That was pretty articulate for a "tweet" actually.

I'm starting to like Tyron just because he gets so much unreasonable hate for some odd reason.

As a champion, isn't his job to fight the next guy in line?

I don't blame him for wanting Money fights but that can come after his first defense. It's not like he's retiring soon.
whatever his job is, I find it quite nosy for someone on twitter to be sending out unwanted advise and phrasing like "you'll thank me later". then people complain they're mistreated by these celebrities.

Man, I'm loving how Tyron is rustling everybody's jimmies on Sherdog. War Tyron.

I think he got some advice from his buddy Ben that it is easier to get people begging (willing to pay) to see you lose than it is to get them to want to see you win.

That was pretty articulate for a "tweet" actually.

I'm starting to like Tyron just because he gets so much unreasonable hate for some odd reason.

It's because, a) he's a legit duck artist and b) he thinks he has some sort of entitlement when he's done fuck all as a champ

To be fair this guy is an annoying Wonderboy nuthugger, full of shit and rather disrespectful

@RJcliffordMMA Aug 27

"Demian Maia has six straight wins. He deserves a title shot." Wonderboy Thompson has 7, ya'll.

@RJcliffordMMA Aug 27

Joe Lauzon's kryptonite is a southpaw. The guy can build computers from scratch but he can't figure out a stance switch.

@RJcliffordMMA Aug 23
RJ Clifford Retweeted Jeremy Botter

Does @dc_mma want to stay shelved for the next 8-10 months?

RJ Clifford@RJcliffordMMA Aug 24

For those who think Rory MacDonald is going to waltz through the Bellator welterweight division.

Cqo-19zVYAA4YRi.jpg

What? No bitchboii name calling?

You have much to learn T-Wood.

It's because, a) he's a legit duck artist and b) he thinks he has some sort of entitlement when he's done fuck all as a champ

But insulting his English? Come on.

Lots of guys do the same stuff or worse (Bisping, Conor) and don't get the universal hate.

But insulting his English? Come on.

Lots of guys do the same stuff or worse (Bisping, Conor) and don't get the universal hate.

The 2 guys you mentioned are amongst the most hated on Sherdog so not sure what you mean.

I don't blame Tyron Woodley, I'd do everything possible not to fight wonderboy too.

Woodley is fighting Wonderboy next, all these are just gimmicks to promote the fight

I think he got some advice from his buddy Ben that it is easier to get people begging (willing to pay) to see you lose than it is to get them to want to see you win.

If this dude was fighting on my lawn I'd pull the drapes. Not a chance I'd pay to see him fight anyone but Maia or Wonderboy at this point.

On principle :cool:

If this dude was fighting on my lawn I'd pull the drapes. Not a chance I'd pay to see him fight anyone but Maia or Wonderboy at this point.

On principle :cool:
lyin ass. if its gsp or diaz you still watch

Back