So what does the future hold for Mark Hunt?

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He lost a lot of fans by being so angry he insults his own fans. He seems too proud to apologize for any of those comments which only leaves Rizin. I see him going bankrupt if he retires now since he isn't exactly known for his great investments and ability to handle money

but he is under a valid contract

I want to see him in Japan but seems difficult

He's getting his own element on the periodic table. Somewhere between sodium and chlorine.

Dudes made plenty of coin and lives a happy life with his wife and kids.

We probably lost him as a fighter through stupid short term thinking by the ufc but i am confident he will be fine.

As to "fans" getting told off they were arrogant children not real fans.

We probably lost him as a fighter through stupid short term thinking by the ufc but i am confident he will be fine.

He is also really guilible and probably has a lot of leechers and people trying to take advantage of him

He won't be fighting until he gives his pee pee to USADA.

He should shut the hell up and stop acting like he didn't already know Bork was on the juice.

Turned into a complete attention whore, and I had to unfollow all his shit because it was grinding my gears too much.

but he is under a valid contract

I want to see him in Japan but seems difficult

Hopefully the UFC stalls him out on his contract then gives him the boot out the door after that tournament is over so he cannot be in it.

Didn't he say he wouldn't fight for the UFC anymore? If so then he's retired. At least until his contract expires.

He'll slim down in retirement, and become a motivational speaker

^^^
War Hunto

Hopefully the UFC stalls him out on his contract then gives him the boot out the door after that tournament is over so he cannot be in it.

You are a Lesnar licker i presume?

Back