Why we like Stephen Wonderboy Thompson

12ga.

Gold Belt
Reaction score
This is pretty crazy fight for him but proves he's a real fighter saying he will fight Maia if Ty-run bitch ass holds out. Not only was Thompson more entitled to WW title shot before Ty-run because WW division passed him by while he held out 18 months for title fight he's still putting a man on deck.

Thompson has no time to lose. It's the right decision. It's not like he is Sage.

If you asked Tyron he would tell you I like Wonderboy more because I'm a racist.
Obamaracism.gif

Sherdog views Thompson as the next great white hope but the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley will be too much for Thompson when they fight.

Just like when Thompson struggled with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels, he will struggle with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley.

Just like Chuck liddell back in the days. War kempo karate warriors

This is pretty crazy fight for him but proves he's a real fighter saying he will fight Maia if Ty-run bitch ass holds out. Not only was Thompson more entitled to WW title shot before Ty-run because WW division passed him by while he held out 18 months for title fight he's still putting a man on deck.

I didn't get too far in the video, but this topic is about Wonderboy willing to take on the top welterweight contenders before entering a title shot.

With that in mind I think fighters should definitely take their time going into title fights. Take this time to perfect your craft then when you do get a title shot go for that 10 second KO.

Sherdog views Thompson as the next great white hope but the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley will be too much for Thompson when they fight.

Just like when Thompson struggled with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels, he will struggle with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley.

You are right, wonderboy can't handle woodley's Athleticxplosivenessdsfsdfsdfksdgldsgksdsfgsdpjjj

They remind the fans of action man.

Is that you in the vid, TS?

Daniels is a tad bit...a TAD bit different than Woodley. Daniels is a masterful striker...T-Wood has a big right hand...

Distance control + timing=Bad night for T-Wood.

Daniels came from the same background style as Thompson and thats why he had success against Thompson. Thompson of today would slaughter the Thompson from 2007. I honestly feel right now the only way Thompson will lose if the other guy can KO/TKO him. I really feel he will not lose on points or be submitted any time soon. But anyone can be KOed.

Back