Fighters who kiss each other in the cage after their fight.....

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I get respecting each other after a fight even if you didn't like one another before and still don't like one another. Once you get done fighting you have a mutual respect for one another's skills and for the fight that just took place. So I completely understand why fighters like to hug, raise each other's hands, and stuff like that. However, I really don't understand why they would want to kiss each other. I know I have seen this before and thought it was weird but I don't remember what fight's I saw it happen in (previous to Saturday night). Saturday night I believe I saw Oliveira kiss Pettis on the cheek after their fight. Why?

Do I not understand this because I haven't cage fought before? Maybe the times that I have seen this are really just guys who come from cultures where that is more normal? Anyone know?

hqdefault.jpg

Some cultures/people do other things I guess

It's the media pushing the gay agenda in an attempt to pussify us so world domination is easier to obtain #staywoke

Frank Mir has talked about it before. A lot of cultures its normal. It does look weird when Frank and his dad kiss, but nothing wrong with it. Just not use to seeing it. Especially macho fighter types.

I get respecting each other after a fight even if you didn't like one another before and still don't like one another. Once you get done fighting you have a mutual respect for one another's skills and for the fight that just took place. So I completely understand why fighters like to hug, raise each other's hands, and stuff like that. However, I really don't understand why they would want to kiss each other. I know I have seen this before and thought it was weird but I don't remember what fight's I saw it happen in (previous to Saturday night). Saturday night I believe I saw Oliveira kiss Pettis on the cheek after their fight. Why?

Do I not understand this because I haven't cage fought before? Maybe the times that I have seen this are really just guys who come from cultures where that is more normal? Anyone know?

Fighters arent worried that people will think they are gay

Nothing wrong with that, dude. As long as you don't fuck with the other dude you're ok.

You can do everything else you want. Just thought I would let you know that.

Nothing wrong with that, dude. As long as you don't fuck with the other dude you're ok.

You can do everything else you want. Just thought I would let you know that.

All I know is that I have two brothers and there are no circumstances where kissing wouldn't be weird and unnecessary.

Ts suppressing them latent tendencies.

BJkissMatt.gif

Anything beyond a nod and "good fight" is super gay and lame.

The Invicta BW champ French kissed the octagon interviewer after winning her fight, right after she barfed. It was blatant sexual assault and if a man did it he would be getting butthurt in prison but because it was a chick everything was a-okay. Made me sick to my stomach I was hoping Alexa Grasso would make out with Laura Sanko not fucking Tonya Evinger.

2.png

3.png

BJ on Matt Hughes is the GOAT post fight kiss.

@LouisBolanos
Yeah I remember watching that live and thinking it was pretty fucking awkward.
@IamStryker
Yeah I have two older brothers myself and we would be in a street fight if I ever kissed one of them on the lips. Both are lifelong martial artists and are respectful but different cultures do different things....
reverse-1237362987_borat_dancing_with_his_fellow_karakstanians.gif

Back