[VIDEO] UFC On The Fly: Alexander Gustafsson

Gus is a pretty dude.

And his girl is the best looking one a fighter had so far to me.

Would for sure.

Um, you must be on wrong website. I didn't see anything about Conor in your post.

War Mauler

Hopefully he makes a strong comeback next week

Can't wait for the return of Thor. War Gus !!!!

Oh and wow have you seen his girlfriend ? swedish gonna swedish

Been missing Gus. Waiting to see him drop that Hammer again.

Gus is a pretty dude.

Would for sure.
Swedish people are not hard on the eyes in general, all Swedes i know are good looking. I hope the wave of immigrants doesn't ruin that.

Gus is a pretty dude.

Would for sure.
Looks pretty average to me (Gus) except he is obviously very tall

Swedish people are not hard on the eyes in general, all Swedes i know are good looking. I hope the wave of immigrants doesn't ruin that.

Everyone that I know from there looks good too, except Madadi who is Gus training partner. The girls from there have always been the type I like the most too.

Last edited:
Everyone that I know from there looks good too, except Madadi who is Gus training partner. The girls from there have always been the type I like the most too.
You mean Reza Madadi? He's Iranian or something. I mean Swedish by blood, not by passport. those 2 are very different things nowadays.

I met Gus two weeks ago Odenplan Sweden. I was smoking a cigarette as i was asking him if we could take a selfie.

Dude got super upset and was like "put the cig out first!"

I felt so dumb lol. These guys take training camps seeiously, and my intoxicated ass blew smoke in his face.

Whoooa his girl is hot as a forest fire
Best MMA GF, and great swede genes, looks to be in the 5'11 range

You mean Reza Madadi? He's Iranian or something. I mean Swedish by blood, not by passport. those 2 are very different things nowadays.

Shit, I thought he was one. Nice to know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back